Chapter 45: Is this some kind of a...?

[**There's been a little change to the last part of the previous chapter. You can check it out if you want.]

[CQL Production Office]

[Yu Bin P.O.V.]

"Zan-zan, you there?" I knocked on his door.

Zanjin opened the door.

"Bin-bin! Come inside..." He said seeing me.

"No, I just came to take you downstairs," I said, "The others are calling you. Let's join them first, shall we?"
He came out with me.

"Is there any problem?" He asked me, while we were going down the stairs.

"Not exactly," I replied, "All the cast members thought the arrangements of the birthday party last night wasn't good enough. So..."

"So they are arranging another party for Soobin?" He asked.

"Hmm," I nodded, "They somehow found some excuse and sent Wang-Soo out so that they can decorate the hall in the meantime. They are all working downstairs now."

"How long has it been?" Zanjin asked impatiently.

I scratched the back of my head, "5 minutes maybe?"

"Then what took you so long call me?" He rushed towards the hall excitedly, "I've already missed 5 WHOLE minutes!"

"Well, I didn't know you'd be so excited!" I chuckled while following him.

We decorated the entrance with lightings. The hall and the canteen were decorated beautifully. Shijie and Ziyi had taken out the decorating arrangements from Wang-Soo's room before Zanjin arrived. We had no idea how Wang-Soo could buy and shift those huge piles of arrangements to her room without getting noticed by even a single person in the office. Does she have an invisible cloak?

"Where did you get so many arrangements?" Zanjin asked while assisting the others doing floral decoration on walls.

"We..." Shijie giggled unpreparedly, "We ordered them online!"

"Yeah!" Yu Chen-ge got her backup, "Online sites are providing really fast service these day, ain't it?"

We nodded vigorously to convince Zanjin.

"But why are all the decorations pink in colour?" He asked again, "As far as I know, Soobin doesn't quite like this colour."

"C'mon! Who doesn't like pink?" Yibo protested in a rush, "We are sure she would like it!"

"Whoever thinks Soobin would like the arrangements can raise your hand!" Ji Li yelled.

Everyone except Zanjin enthusiastically raised their hands.

"If ya'll think so, then I won't protest," Zanjin said.

We exhaled of relief.

The canteen staffs were busy preparing dishes. We had done all the arrangements and decorations. We all gazed at Shijie. She gave us a 'All-done' look.