Chapter 50: Don't Lie

[Half-century chapter🎉🎉🎉]

[CQL Production Office, Shanghai]

[Third Person P.O.V.]

Soobin called Yu Yan's number. They had become really good friends within the days.

"Yan-yan, where are you?" She asked.

"Relaxing at home," Yu Yan replied, "Wanna join me?"

"We're in a trouble," Soobin said, "My mind's completely blank right now. Can you come, please? We're all really panicked here. I'll feel more confident if you're by my side."

Yu Yan didn't ask another question.

"Calm down, Soobin. I'm arriving ASAP," She said in a convincing voice, "My car's having some issues. So I'll just grab a taxi."

"That being the problem, you wait outside your house," Soobin said busily, "We're gonna pick you up from there."

She cut the call and threw her car keys to Yu Bin.

"Get my car out," She said while rushing towards her desk, "My phone's almost dead. I'll just bring a supplementary battery."

Yu Bin was about to get out when Shi Yun called him back.

"Brother! I also want to go," She said.

"But..." Yu Bin replied, "You need to take some rest, meimei. You've already had a long journey. Coming with us can make you more distressed."

"I'll feel worse if I stay," Shi Yun said, "Trust me, I need to go."

"I can drive her there," Haoxuan said in a rush and then paused, "If you allow me your car keys. You're driving Soobin-jie's car anyway."

"Why?" Yu Bin asked out of wonder, "What happened to yours?"

"He hit a tree accidentally last night, on our way back from the shopping mall. The car's headlights haven't been fixed yet," Xuan Lu said, "He's a natural bad driver."

"It's not that, Shijie!" Haoxuan protested, "I was just a bit too excited last night. That's why..."

Yu Bin threw his car keys to Haoxuan.

"Drive carefully, kid," He threatened, "It's a limited edition car

"Drive carefully, kid," He threatened, "It's a limited edition car. One scratch and you're gone."

The four of them started off towards Yu Yan's house. She was standing outside the main gate. She got in the car Yu Bin was driving.

"Now tell me what exactly has happened," Yu Yan asked.

Soobin explained the problem to her.

"Though his phone is switched off," Yu Yan said, "At least we can trace out the location it was in when it was powered down."

"You're right!" Soobin nodded.

She called Zhan's number and asked him to inform all the cell towers near the office to track down the location of the last signal from Jiyang's phone.