Chapter 16: Why is your douyin so empty?

[Author P.O.V.]

It was Liu Hai Kuan standing behind me.

And I was really not prepared for this.

"Why do you look so surprised?" He asked, "Should I not come in now?"

"No, no, Mr. Hai Kuan," I smiled, "You're wellcome here."

He checked each and every corner of my room with his eye-sight.

"You can address me the same way as the other senior cast members," he said, "You can call me Hai Kuan ge."

"I dare not call your royal highness in an informal way," I smirked.

"Royal highness?" He laughed, "I'm pretty sure Yu Bin has been teaching you these things."

We laughed out.

"Now tell me, Hai Kuan ge," I asked, "What's the purpose of this sudden visit?"

"Just came to see your condition," he said.

"I'm totally fine," I said with a smile.

"Well, you might be," he said, "but your room is in a pitiful condition."

He started to clean my room all of a sudden.

"Hey, bro!" I was shocked, "What are you doing?"

"Why ask when you can see," he replied, "I'm cleaning your room."

"This is your first time visiting my room," I said, "So cleaning my room is certainly not something you should do."

"If you can't do your work properly, someone should get it done for you," he smiled, "It is shameful if our manager's room is not managed well."

"It's because I only come here when I have to sleep," I said, "I have to remain outside the whole day. So I'm don't have a problem if my bed room is a bit dusty and messy."

"All of us remain busy at work as long as you do," he said, "So don't waste your time finding excuses and lend me a hand."

He got me to the work I hate the most.

"Even my mom never forced me to clean my room," I laughed, "Hai Kuan ge, you are the first person to do so."   

"I got the room of your three subordinates cleaned a day ago," he smirked, "So I thought what about teaching their master a lesson."

"I can't believe that you only came to make me tidy up my room," I said in wonder, "You are really weird in a unique way."

"Well, I also have another purpose," he said scratching his head.

"What is that?" I asked.

"I wanted to know about the puppy that Xiao-Zhu bought recently."

"Well, he didn't buy it," I said, "Someone gave it to him...."