Chapter 6: The Beginning of Adventures(Part II)

The rooms of most of the cast members were arranged by the evening except Meng Zi Yi's. I along with the other staff members was taking a coffee-break as it was a lot of work.

Suddenly I saw Guo Cheng rushing towards us.

"I'm here, Xiao-ge!" He said with a shining smile

"But I didn't ask you to come," I said.

"Well, since I'm your right hand, you don't need to call me out," he said, "I came to help you voluntarily."

"Thanks for that, kid," I said, "but we're almost done. There's only one room left to work on."

"And it's Ms. Meng Zi Yi's, right?" He asked.

"Yes, it is," a staff member asked, "What's wrong with that?"

"I've heard that she's quite short-tempered, so you've gotta be more careful with the arrangements," he said.

"Thanks for informing us," I said, "Don't worry we're gonna work on that."

"Let me assist you guys," He said, "Fanxing's also coming."

"Look, kid," I said, "Doing room arrangements isn't quite that exciting as it seems. You can find it very boring and tiring."

"That's why we are trying to help you out," he gave a quick reply.

"I give up."

"I knew you would," he said with a winning smile over his face, "Even my parents have given up on me!"

"And you seem to be quite proud of that," Wang Yibo said, walking toward us.

"Wang Yibo's here," I said, "How come all the gods of chaos appear before me at once?"

"Wang Soobin!" Yibo replied, "Are trying to you insult me? Did you forget about the garden-incident this morning?"

"What is 'the garden-incident'?" Guo Cheng asked.

"Look, Yibo," I said, "It'll be exposed sooner or later...."

"So you want it to be exposed now?" He grinned.

"No," I gave a sly smile, "I want it to be exposed later. Good for you, you get something to blackmail me."

"Yeah, you're the manager now," He laughed, "Blackmailing you can be very profitable!"

"Whose blackmailing whom, Yibo?" Xiao Zhan walked in.

"Just a secret between me and the manager," Yibo said.