Chapter 65: Home

[Next Morning]

[Third Person P.O.V.]

Before Yu Jin's arrival, everyone seemed happy and cheerful. But Yu Bin and Soobin looked somehow nervous.

"They've arrived," Zhan said while entering the hall.

Soobin put on her mask swiftly. Mr. Han is Mr. Wang's business acquaintance. So she didn't want to unveil her identity to him.

Yu Bin also quietly moved behind the wall, without anyone noticing. His heartbeat was increasing.

Yu Jin with the others was eagerly waiting. Finally Mr. and Mrs. Han stepped inside. Everyone greeted them.

Yu Jin ran to them who took her into their arms. Both Mr. Han and his wife were struggling not to shed tears.

"How were you, sweetheart?" Mrs. Han asked her daughter.

"I was fine. But jie-jie...." She pointed towards Soobin, "Jie-jie's arm was wounded."

They looked at Soobin, "We're really sorry for your inconvenience."

"No, no, it's okay," Soobin replied while fixing her mask nervously.

"Sorry, we didn't ask your name," Mr. Han asked.

"Soobin," She tried hard to hide her nervousness, "Zhang Soobin. I'm the management head of the cast."

"It's nice to meet you, Ms. Zhang," Mrs. Han held Soobin's hand, "And thank you so much for saving our daughter's life staking your own."

"No, no, it's nothing..." Soobin smiled.

"Ms. Zhang," Mr. Han suddenly said, "I don't know why you resemble so much like one of my acquaintances."

"Ah.. Well...." Soobin stuttered.

Zhan tried to change the topic, "How was your journey, Mr. Han? Was it tiring?"

"It wasn't tiring, but my wife and I were dying of waiting and the worries," He replied.

"But now as our child has returned to us," Mrs. Han said with a smile, "There's nothing we'd be upset for, now."

"How have our little lady been without us?" Mr. Han got down on his knees before his daughter and asked with a smile.

"I missed you. But Jie-jie and good brother took care of me. I had fun with them last night," Yu Jin said.

"Good brother??" Mr. Han asked.

"She might be referring to Yu Bin," Xuan Lu said.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Han seemed a bit surprised hearing his name.

"Is he here? Can we meet him?" Mrs. Han asked.

"Of course, Mrs. Han. He was here a moment ago," Zhan said, "But I can't see him around right now."

"He might be upstairs," Bowen said, "A-Soobin! Go, bring him."

Soobin started for upstairs, but found him right outside the hall.

"They... are looking for you," she said.

"Can you tell them that I'm not in office?" He replied.

"Yes, I can," Soobin sighed, "But I won't."

"Why??" He asked, "You also think they're my parents?"

"Even if they're not," I said, "If you don't meet them today, you'll forever remain in the confusion."

"But I don't wanna clear the confusion," He said, "I'm afraid..."

"Of what?"

"If they really turn out to be my parents, you know what that'll mean?" He asked, "That's means, my brother lied to me... for all these 14 years..."