Chapter 24: Lost Spirits

[Author P.O.V.]

It was full moon tonight. And I had no idea that sitting on the rooftop would be so amusing until Ziyi made us do so.

"Having fun doesn't mean to jump around," Ziyi said, "Relaxing can often be enjoyable too."

"It's unbelievable," I said, "It's been way too many years I haven't cared much about moon-lit nights. I have written plenty of essays on it during school days, yet it's the first time to observe it's true beauty."

"I wonder why I don't feel sleepy now," Yu Bin laughed.

We sat quietly for a long time.

Then Ziyi stood up

"Wanna have a drink?" She asked us.

"Thanks, Meimei," Yu Bin smiled, "But I don't drink."

"What about you, A-jie?" She looked at me.

"Me neither," I replied, "You can have one if you want."

"I don't wanna drink as well," She sat down spreading her legs forward, "I'm trying get rid of the habit of eating or drinking too much. I'm getting fat day by day."

"Who the hell thinks you're fat?" Yu Bin said to her, "I wanna break that person's leg!"

"Actually I'm the person who's been thinking about it recently," Ziyi scratched her head

We laughed out together.

"Then sorry about the 'leg-breaking' thing," Yu Bin said.

"It's okay, Bin-ge," Ziyi smiled and turned back to me, "A-jie, do you know any exercise to not become fat?"

"Well, I think there's an easy one," I said after thinking a bit.

"I'm astonished!" Yu Bin mocked at me, "Since when did you start being conscious of your health, Wang-Soo?"

"Ahh!" I said with an irritated look, "Shouldn't you hear it out first?"

"Okay, okay," Ziyi said eagerly, "Just let it out, A-jie!"

"It's a very simple one which can be done in only 3 steps," I grinned, "The first step is to turn your head to the right. The second step is to turn your head to the left."

"And what's the third one?" She said with uttermost attention.

"The third one is the most important part of the exercise," I chuckled, "Repeat the first two steps whenever someone asks you to eat or drink out."

Yu Bin started laughing straightaway.

"Why advise someone when you yourself don't abide by it?" He asked.

"It's not like you have abide by everything you know," I scratched my head, "You know, I can never say no to free food."

But it took sometime for Ziyi to get what I said.