Chapter 47: I Choose You

[In the food courts inside the shopping mall]

[Soobin P.O.V.]

Guo Cheng was standing with the collar of his shirt torn up.

"What happened, A-Cheng?" I asked him, "Who did this?"

"If I tell you, you won't believe it," He replied, "A girl..."

"A girl, what?" I asked impatiently.

"A girl grabbed his collar and thrashed him," Yibo replied with a pissed-off look.

"Why would anyone do that?" I yelled at Guo Cheng, "Have started flirting publicly?"

"Of course not!" He replied, "Do you think so low of me?"

"No," I replied, "But why would a girl beat you up like that?"

"Let me explain it clearly," Fanxing cleared his throat.

"Please do," I said.

"A girl wearing a long dress was passing by him," He said, "Accidentally Guo Cheng's keyring struck with her clothes and it had torn a little."

"And then the girl got so furious that she almost slayed our A-Cheng," Peixin said.

"She grabbed his collar and trashed him against the wall," Yibo said, "That's when his collar got ripped."

I exhaled.

"Trust me, Xiao-ge," Guo Cheng said, "I didn't mean to..."

"I know," I patted his shoulder, "You should get your shirt changed. Let's get you a new one."

We chose a shirt for him and he went into the changing room. After he came back, we went to the others sections of the mall.

After roaming around a bit, we found Shijie, Soomin-jie, Ziyi and Jinzi.

"It seems like you got changed," Soomin-jie said to Guo Cheng.

"Yeah," He smiled awkwardly, "Actually, coffee spilled on my shirt."

Yibo was about to spill out the truth, but Peixin grabbed his mouth.

Guo Cheng exhaled of relief... but in vein. Because someone yelled from his behind.

"He's lying, Soomin-jie! He got changed because he was the guy whose collar I ripped a moment ago."

We all turned back and saw a girl yelling.

"Is this the girl you were talking about earlier?" I whispered to Guo Cheng

He gulped nervously and nodded, "How come she knows Soomin-jie?"

"Oh! I haven't introduced her to you," Soomin-jie said, "Guys, meet my personal secretary, Yang Ariel. I didn't want to come alone, so I brought her with me."