Chapter 58: Thank you Yibo-ge!

[Next day]

[CQL Production Office, Shanghai]

[Third Person P.O.V.]

Everyone had gathered in the canteen for breakfast.

"Hey! Did you guys know where Yibo is?" Zhan asked, "I didn't see him anywhere."

Soobin did a head count. Yibo really was missing.

"Did he somehow managed to get locked inside the bathroom?" Haoxuan said.

Soobin called Yibo. He didn't pick up. Everyone was worried sick. Soobin kept on calling. Yibo picked up after a several calls.

"Where the hell did ya' die, Yibo?" Soobin yelled.

"Soobin-jie! Thank God... you called..." Yibo exhaled of relief, "Save me. I'm literally feeling the warmth of hell right now."

"What did ya' do again? Did you get arrested or somthing?" Soobin asked.

"Nah... it's even worse," He replied, "It's something you can't even imagine..."

"It's a girl?!" Soobin asked as she heard the sound of a young girl yelling from the other side.

"Hmm," Yibo replied helplessly, "Save me, Jie!"

Soobin thought of asking him what he did to the girl, then she refrained, thinking that asking him will be wasting time in vein.

"Where are you exactly?" She asked.

"Right in front of the office," Yibo replied.

"You wait right there," Soobin exhaled, "I'm coming."

She cut the call and looked at the others who were looking curiously at her, "You guys stay here... I'll tell you everything after I return."

She rushed out of the office and found Yibo on the other side of the road. There was a girl in college uniform standing near him.

"I'm gonna call police and get you arrested!!!" The girl yelled at Yibo.

"But I didn't do it one purpose!" Yibo tried to explain.

"That doesn't matter!" The girl yelled again, "All that matters is that you broke my...!"

"Tell me what problem did you cause again, Bo-Bo," Soobin cut in the conversation.

Yibo took a breath and started to describe, "Jie, look, I was just driving on this way. She was coming from the other way. I couldn't stop and accidentally hit her..."

"And broke my science project!" The girl yelled, "I worked on it for a whole month..."

"I swear I didn't mean to..."

"But you've ruined it anyway," The girl said fiercely, "What am I gonna do now?"

"I said sorry... at least," Yibo sighed in a given-up way.