Chapter 12: What's happening?!

[Yu Bin P.O.V.]

We suddenly stopped by a jungle like place near the empty and dark road.

We could hear someone screaming out in aggression and the sound of someome hitting something hard.

"What is that sound?" Yibo got frightened.

"It's Wang Soobin," I said to Yibo, "You stay here and don't be afraid. I'll go see where she is."

The noise kept increasing and I kept running towards it.

Wang-Soo really can't let go of her old habits.

I stopped seeing a shadow in front of me.

It was way too dark there. Eventhough I could not see the face, I knew it was her.

"You're here!" I said while panting.

"There was no need for you to come," She said out of aggression, "I have a job! So I was going to go back anyway!"

"Things are okay now," I said, "You've sorted out everything. You don't need to feel bad."

"Sorted out everything!" She yelled, "I am the one who created the problem and dragged you and Yibo into it. Didn't you see how selfish I was? What if Soomin-jie had really left Zhan-ge?"

"It wouldn't have happened," I said to her, "I knew you wouldn't let it happen. I trust you."

"You are trusting the wrong person. Do wanna end up being betrayed like my sister?" She shouted, "You were right about one thing, I'm only good at ruining everything!"

"Don't give yourself too much credit, Wang-Soo," I said, "I said that being unconscious of the situation."

"But you said the right thing!" She said, "I'm like a black cat for real, I can only bring misfortune and disaster."

We both kept silent for a few moments.

"I almost got them broken up only because I felt bad about their idea of getting married. I behaved like a jerk," she groaned, "I deserve to be left alone!"

She punched the stem of a tree next to her.

I quickly held her hand and felt something liquid on the back side of her hand.

"Wang-Soo, have you lost you're mind?" I yelled at her, "Your hand's bleeding. What do you think you are doing?"

"Teaching myself a lesson," she said, "so that I think 100 times before trying to hurt someone."

"You are a maniac," I yelled, "You know what, I should've never left you alone. I'm the only reason that you're like this right now."

"You are giving yourself too much credit, Yu Bin," she laughed, "I was born a maniac and I will die a maniac. You have to do with nothing it."

"It's really dark out here," I said to her, "Let's go back."

"Why go back?" She said, "I like this place. It's so dark here. It makes me feel like I belong here and can live here for an eternity."

"You don't belong in this darkness," I said, "You need to leave this place right now."

"You don't understand!" She laughed abnormally, "This is my destiny; dark and lonely. If I get used to it soon, it will be better for me."

"You are not alone," I said, "I'm here with you right now and I'll be always."

She was still groaning in guilt and agony.

Who knew a cheerful and optimistic person like her also had a side like this.

I pulled her by the hand.