Chapter 32 - idk what to call this chapter, so here it is 😂

This is a terrible chapter- like ngl. It's like 3am rn (while writing this) and I have to get started on other chapters so.. here it is 😂

•••

Clementine lazily gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom and looks in the mirror, seeing the bags under her eyes and her messy hair. She sighs, "I hate this..." She puts her hands on the sink counter, scowling at herself, still looking at the mirror, "Nothing can ever be happy with you, can it? It's just always something... Something that either gets fucked up or you fuck it up- like you always do, Clementine."

She shakes her head, stepping away from the counter and walks out of the bathroom, going back to her room.

"That dream from last night is really getting to me.." She closes the door behind her once she gets in her room. Clem takes off her sweatpants and puts on some high waisted jeans that were on her floor. She then replaces Louis' hoodie with a black long sleeve crop top.

She goes over to her dresser and opens the top drawer, grabbing some white socks and puts them on. Clem grabs her white sneakers and sits on her bed, putting them on and tying them. "At least wearing these makes me a little taller."

Clem stands up and grabs the bag she had thrown the night before, putting her phone and other things in there. She puts her bag over her shoulder and grabs a hair tie. Walking down the stairs, she manages to put her hair up in a messy bun.

She sits at the table and pulls her phone out of her bag, texting Brody.

Me: Hey! I hate to ask.. but would you mind giving me a ride? I'll be at school for like an extra hour sitting in my dads classroom if I ride with him.. sooooooo..? Pwease? 👉🏽👈🏽🥺

🌞Brody: Uh- OF COURSE GIRLY!!!! I'll be over in like 10. Me and Marlon are in the McDonald's drive through now

Me: ok lol thanks 😂😊

🌞Brody: np!! anytime!! 😘😇

Sure enough, Brody was there 10 minutes later. Clementine walks out of the house, locking the door behind her. The sun wasn't even fully out yet, it was maybe 5 o'clock in the morning. Clem rubs her eyes tiredly as she walks to Brody's car, opening the backseat door and getting inside.

Marlon turns around in his seat, "Mornin', Clem."

She yawns, "Yeah.. morning. Sorry for like- third wheeling y'all."

Brody smiles, reversing her car into the road and starts driving, "Third wheeling? Clem, you're fine! I'd easily kick Marlon out of this car right now just so you could sit in the passenger seat!" Marlon scoffs, "Um- no the hell you won't."

Clem giggles, "Oh my gosh, you two are hilarious. Thanks again, Brody - for giving me a ride. Like I really appreciate it."

Brody smiles even wider, but hides it by putting on her sunglasses and chewing her lip, "Mhm.. anytime." Marlon laughs, "Trying to play it off like you're so fucking cool?" Brody smacks his arm, "Shut it!" Clem giggles again, she found it interesting how the two interacted.

Brody drives down an unfamiliar road, making Clem raise a brow. "Um.. where are we going?" She asks. "Louis'..." Brody states, hiding a smirk because she knew how excited Clem would be. "Oh my- really?!" She smiles. Marlon nods, "Yep. He has no idea we're going over there.. but I'm gonna text him when we get in the driveway."

30 minutes later they arrive at Louis' new- OLD house. Clementine is in pure shock, staring at the house with wide eyes. Marlon and Brody get out of the car, walking to the front door. Clem quickly gets out of the car and follows them, not wanting to be left behind. She mumbles to herself, "I've never seen a house this big before.."