Chapter 21- Safe

A/N: HEY AWESOME PEOPLE :). SORRY FOR THE LOOOONG WAIT. #LOTSOFHOMEWORK. IM SOO TIRED BUT I CAN'T LET YOU GUY'S DOWN SO I HAD TO UPDATE.

Cameron's PoV

Parking in the lot of the McDonalds. Elizabeth got out of the car and rushed inside the fast food restaurant filled with teenagers and little kids running around with the toy they got in their happy meal. When Elizabeth entered she went straight to the cashier, cutting everyone in line who looked very angry now.

"I need to talk to your manager, right now" Elizabeth demanded, and if I were the cashier I would just obey her orders because right now she looked like she was gonna kill someone if she didn't get what she asked for.

"I'm sorry mam but y-" she didn't get to finish her reply because Elizabeth quickly interrupted her.

"RIGHT NOW!" she roared catching the attention of everyone in the restaurant. The cashier quickly went to the back room, which I hope is where the manager is at because I would not keep Elizabeth waiting any longer.

Two minutes later a guy wearing a gray work shirt came out which I think is the manager because compared the everyone else he was wearing gray and everyone else wore a black work shirt.

"How may help you mam?" he asked.

"I need to talk to you in private" she said and the manager took her to his office. I followed them both to the room. Entering the room Elizabeth dialed a number then handed the phone to the manager who was now talking to the person on the other side of the line.

"Who is he talking to?" I asked Elizabeth.

"Detective Harrison" she replied and now we sat for a couple of minute just listening to the manager talking to the detective.

"Okay....okay...I'll look through all the purchases made in the last 24 hours...okay..bye detective" he gave back the phone to Elizabeth, then went back to the computer.

"Okay so the time your credit card was used for the food purchase was at 2:47 earlier today, so I'll just look at recordings of our surveillance camera and look for the guys who used your credit card" he said typing some more things for his computer and a minute later gestured for us to come and look at footage.

"These were the only customers that made a purchase at exactly 2:47 today" he said showing us a footage of a middle aged man with two of his other friends.

"That's my husband's credit card they're using" Elizabeth pointed at the screen.

"Okay I'll send these footage to the detective so he can run some scans of who these guy's are." We were still looking at the guys who were now waiting for their order. If they couldn't be anymore dumber by first using a John's credit card but they were now smiling and waving at the camera.

So these were the guy's that took my Darren?

I'll make them pay.

*****

"What do we do now Elizabeth" I asked her as it was now 11:20 and we still haven't heard anything from the detective.

"You can sleep if you want. I know for a fact I can't sleep knowing that Darren is in trouble" she told me. But how could I sleep when I know Darren is helpless.

"No no it's fine I'll wait as long as it takes" and right after I said that Elizabeth's phone started to ring very loudly because she set her volume on high so she wouldn't miss a call.

"Hello, detective" she said answering the phone. I then mouthed to her to put the call on speaker. She then did so.

"Yes its me Elizabeth we have a lead on Darren's location" he informed us making Elizabeth smile.