Chapter 19- Worse Days

A/N: OMG I'M SOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER.  DON'T LAUGH AT ME BUT I LOST MY PHONE AND I JUST FOUND IT LIKE TWO DAYS AGO.....DON'T LAUGH.....UNDER MY BED. I FEEL STUPID I DIDN'T CHECK THEIR IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT AT LEAST MY STRESS DISAPPEARED. PHEW.

SORRY AGAIN :(

I ran inside my house tears filled my eyes. I ignored my name being called by Cameron because honestly i've had enough. Enough with all these secrets and lies.

Running inside my house I automatically closed the door and locked myself inside, away from everyone.

I bolted straight upstairs and locked myself in my room also.

I can't believe he would do this to me.

I trusted him.

Why did I have to fall in love with a jerk?

Why does everyone I love in my life end up hurting me?

*****

I jolted awake due to my alarm clock ringing very loudly. As I got up I ended up hurting my neck since I cried myself to sleep on the floor yesterday.

Memories flashed back as I remember running to Cameron for protection but ended up getting hurt instead. This thought already made a tear fall from my eyes.

I just sat on the floor leaning against the wall then started to get ready since I had to go to work in thirty minutes. Taking a quick shower then changing into my uniform I left my house not even caring to eat any breakfast. I made sure to lock the doors then started my day.

Walking down the Cul-De-Sac on my way to the bus stop I heard someone yelling my name from behind me. It was Cameron and he running towards me. I started to walk faster because I did not want to talk to Cameron. Not now and not ever. I could hear him getting closer so I started to run at this point to the bus stop.

"Darren please let me explain" he pleaded, but I just ignored him and started running faster noticing my bus was already waiting at it's stop. I ran into the bus quickly putting a dollar into the machine then sat at the back of the bus. Luckily for me the bus started to leave meaning Cameron didn't get on.

I couldn't resist the urge to look behind us to see if Cameron was there and to my surprise he was there. Running fast in an attempt to try catch up to the bus. This made me want to go out and hug him for doing that for me but I remembered I was suppose to be mad at him. I stared back at the front just waiting for my stop.

I couldn't help but glance behind me omce again to see if a certain someone was still running, but he wasn't and for some reason this got me dissapointed.

Sighing I reached into my pocket for my phone but there was nothing there. I checked all my pockets and all they were all empty also.

Damn it I left my phone.

How can my day get any worse. I thought to myself as I covered my face with my hands and sank down into the bus seat.

*****

"Two banana split sundaes and one mint chocolate ice cream on a waffle cone" Rebecca told me the customer's orders as the rush hour finally began here at The Freeze which was around 3:00

Trying to make the orders as fast as I could I accidentally slipped on a rag I did not see on the floor before causing me to fall getting all the ice creams and smoothies I was previously holding, all over me. A series of gasp and laughters from the customers echoed through the store and now everyone was taking a picture and or taking a video of me with different flavors of ice cream all over me.