Chapter 17- Alone

A/N: SO YOU GUY'S ARE SO FREAKIN AMAZING. I WASN'T ON WATTPAD A LOT THIS WEEK SINCE I WAS BUSY AND I COME BACK TO MY STORY HAVING 3K READS. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU, SO AS SOON AS I SAW 3K I KNEW I HAD TO UPDATE FOR YOU. THNX YOU ALL SOO MUCH.

The air was warm. There were people screaming from everywhere. Everyone was on their feet. The sound of whistles were being blown. People were even jumping.

What was going on you ask?

Well I'm currently watching the championship football game between the MountainField Jaguars and the Redwood Titans. It was the last quarter the score being Titans: 27 and Jaguars: 24. There was twenty-five seconds left on the clock and it was Jaguar's ball. They were only seven yards away from the touchdown zone.

The home crowd, which was us, were screaming as the football team huddled together on the field, while the away crowd remained still praying that our team wouldn't score. I kind of want them to win because I heard they haven't won a championship match in over 20 years. But at the same time who cares. Go Jaguars.

"Oh my God, I can't watch" Sierra said as she covered her eyes and hid her face behind me. I rolled my eyes at her foolishness and chuckled.

"Don't worry they got this, I know they do" Moses told Sierra as he patted her back and told her to open her eyes back. But she refused too. She still hid behind me.

"One.Two.Three.Jaguars" the team shouted as they finished their huddle and started to get into position. At that moment the entire stadium went quiet and watched the game unfold.

"Blue, 24, 41, Hut!" The quarterback Cameron Dallas yelled, and a second later he got the ball. He tried looking for someone open to whom he could pass the ball to but couldn't find one in time because he got tackled down by a huge guy from the other team. The home stands became a riot of angry, screaming fans while the away fans cheered in excitement. The players went back into position.

"Blue 49, 14, Hut!" Cameron once again yelled then started looking for open teammates as soon as he got the ball. He threw it to number 29 which if I remember correctly was Cameron's friend Taylor Caniff. Taylor caught the ball then started to rush to the touchdown zone avoiding the opponents as much as possible. He was a couple more feet away from the touchdown zone when he got tackled by someone on the other team. Once again the home stands turned into a huge riot while the away stands cheered. The teams went to their final timeouts with eighteen seconds left on the clock.

"Is it safe to open my eyes now?" Sierra asked me still hiding behind me shaking a little bit now.

"Are you really not gonna watch this?" I asked finding her really amusing right now. She replied with a simple head shake while Moses kept on persuading her to look up. I don't even know why she came. She told me she didn't like sports especially football and that playing violin is the only sport she does, which I found funny.

"One.Two.Three.Jaguars" the football team once again shouted making everyone stand up from their seats and scream. This was it. They either win it or lose it.

"Blue 24, 61, Hut!" Cameron yelled looking for someone the moment he got the ball.

"Fourteen"

"Thirteen" Everyone in the stadium counted down as their eyes were on Cameron trying to watch his next move.

"Twelve"

"Eleven" at this point everyone in the home stands started to panick not sure what Cameron was doing. Why wasn't he passing the ball, I see Derek wide open at the touchdown zone. Everyone from the coach to the little childrens yelled 'throw the ball'.