Chapter 34 - Where?

A/N: YOU KNOW I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THIS BOOK...HECK I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF PRESSING COMPLETE STORY BUT I'VE BEEN GETTING SO MANY SWEET MESSAGES FROM YOU GUYS THAT I HAD TO UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND ITS A THREE DAY WEEKEND. ANYWAYS...

PS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED YOU VOTED YOU DEMANDED YOU WERE BEING AWESOME.

AND I AIM TO PLEASE MS. STEELE

3 years later

I sat in a restaurant at a table waiting for Cameron to arrive. I told him to meet me for dinner because I had something really important to tell him.

I was so nervous I couldn't stop fidgeting. My knees kept bouncing up and down and when I forced myself to stop, my legs would always find a way to start jumping up and down again, like a little kid jumping up and down during a sugar high.

A couple more minutes flew by and the waiter assigned to serve me came back again...for the 3rd time this evening.

"Are you ready to order now sir?" The tall middle aged man asked me once again. He smiled at me but I could see that it was a forced one. He was tired of me.

"Just a couple more minutes okay? They'll be here soon." I heard him sigh, and maybe he did it out of instinct, but I saw him roll his eyes as well.

Rude

I finally saw Cameron's car pull up in front of the building through the glass windows and saw him giving his keys to the valet. He rushed inside and was stopped by the hostess. After talking to her for a while then pointing at me, the hostess let him go.

"Hey babe, sorry I'm late. They had to extend the shoot because one of the stunt guy didn't show up" he rushed giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm starving let's order."

I waved for the waiter to come over, and he was instantly at our side.

"Are you both ready to order now?" He asked, as I saw a glint of relief and happiness in his smile.

After placing our order the waiter left and I could tell he was happy. What's wrong with him.

"I'm going to use the restroom real quick." Cameron said as he got out of our table. This gave me some time to rehearse again what I didn't want to say but I had to at the same time.

"Look Cam something amazing has...so there's this thing...and well...okay remember that time when....ugh" I smacked myself in the face because of my stupidity. Okay again. I started to talk to myself out loud again but stopped as I realized Cameron was returning back from the bathroom. I forgot he's a guy, guys pee fast.

"Hey Darren, how was you're day?" Cam smiled as he slid back into his seat staring at me giving me that oh so famous Cameron Dallas smile.

It was now or never

"It was a good day, but I have to tell you something Cam." He raised an eyebrow as a reply to my comment. I closed my eyes and deeply breathed. "So today during my regular volunteers over at the daycare center, there was this woman, who've I just recently noticed is new to the daycare center, and she started talking about how good I am with kids and how I'm doing such a great job with their daughter."

"Well I wouldn't be surprised, you're so good with kids and the kids love you" he said as he took a sip of his water.

"Thanks, but anyways...we started to talk for a while, and I told her a lot about myself, and how I was majoring in all these Biology and Chemistry classes so I can become a Pediatrician one day."