Chapter 33- Visits

A/N: SO I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR YOU GUYS LOL. I WAS CONSIDERING THE LAST CHAPTER AS MY FINAL CHAPTER BUT ALL OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE WANTED MORE CHAPTERS. I DON'T WHY BUT SINCE I LOVE YOU I MADE ONE.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME LANGUAGE. (YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA SAY SEXUAL CONTENT ;P. NEVER)

I walked through the metal detector and when a beeping sound was made a security guard started to pat me down. He finally found the source that made the metal detector beep.

"I told you to take off all metals and put it in this bucket." He gestured to the bucket with my bracelet in his hand.

"Sorry, forgot that thing was metal" I replied making the guard shake his head.

"It's fine just go back and walk through the detector again." I did as was told and this time the machine didn't go off. I then gathered all my items back from the bucket and pretty soon I caught up with Cameron.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he slung an arm around me.

"I forgot to take off this bracelet" I lifted my hand up to show him

"You love that bracelet that much Darren?" He teased me making me blush.

"No, no I just forgot it was metal that's all" I replied quickly without thinking of what I said.

"So you don't love it?" He looked hurt.

"No, no I meant-" he cut me off with a kiss.

"I was just messing with you Darren" he said with a smile. This caused me to relax and he gave me another kiss. "I know you love it so I don't need to worry" he said so cocky. It was adorable.

"I'm kind of nervous Cam." I told him as we followed the security guard.

"Don't be, I'll be right here next to you the whole time, and if he tries anything which I highly doubt, I'll protect you." Cameron always knew how to make me feel relaxed. "Tell me again why we are visiting your psychotic father who kidnapped you?"

"It's just a favor I'm doing for my 'mom' back in Florida." I grabbed a manila envelope from my little bag. "These are divorce papers which she wants to give David but she doesn't know which prison he's at, so I'm delivering it for her."

"Ha, she finally realized how horrible of a person he is huh?" Cameron chuckled.

"No, I think she always knew and was fine with it. I think its the fact that David won't be coming home anytime soon that she decided to divorce his ass." I said with joy. Most kids when they hear that their parents are getting divorce wouldn't be so happy. I on the other hand am. I know this would crush David.

Good.

Whoa I'm starting to sound like him now. I shook that thought out of my head right away. I will never be like him.

"Anyways Darren, it is still really nice of you to do this. If I was in your shoes I would have told your mom hell no. But not a lot of people are as kind hearted as you." He said bringing me closer into his arms as we continued following the guard.

"Well there was something she had to do if I wanted to do this." I said catching Cameron's attention.

"Oh what is it? Is it something devious? Has my little angel turned into a devil?" He teased me making me laugh.

"No, nothing devious, just wanted her to sign a consent form that would allow me to be adopted by Derek's family." I said to Cameron who look dissapointed.

"Dang it. I thought I would see a Bad and Naughty Darren." This made me crack up. Then I did something I couldn't believe I did. I whispered to his ear "I'll be naughty for you." This shocked both me and Cameron. I can't believe I said that. I started to blush, my face was on fire.

"Wow. Darren. See I knew there was a little naughty in you" he playfully said as he kissed my cheeks repeatedly. This caused me to blush even more.

Me and Cameron soon arrived at a room filled with other visitors. We were then placed at a booth and we were now waiting for David to arrive and sit in the chair on the other side of the glass wall. Cameron was sitting next to me holding one of my hand.

"Don't be scared I'm here for you, and I'm never leaving." I relaxed a bit and gave him a kiss. A couple minutes later the person who I was supposed to be happy to call my dad was in front of me. I froze at the sight of him. Damn it how can he still scare me. Cameron squeezed my hand which gave me the energy to garb the telephone on the wall. David did the same.

"Darren, it's good to see you. You are the last person I would expect to visit me." He said which shocked me. How can he act like that? Was this some kind of trick?
"So Darren why you here huh? Miss me didn't you?" How can someone be so cocky. I hated his cockiness I always had and I hated him.

"Shut up." I finally said and I was glad it was that. "Shut up , shut up, shut up" I cracked gaining attention from everyone in the room. "Don't be such a cocky son of a bitch. I hate you and trust me I would never visit you because even if I had a slightest chance of liking you. You made seven years of my life a living hell and I hate you for that. You're the reason I can't sleep and night and your the reason I thought the world was as fucked up as you. I hate you David." I finished trying to catch my breath from my sudden outburst. I hope that hit him hard. I was wrong

"Wow the little bitch finally grew some balls. I don't fucking care you hate me. Do you really think I care what you think? No one gives a shit about you Darren. No. One." He said cutting me deep in my chest. How did he have the power to do that to me while I couldn't even get him to be scared of me.

"Fuck you, I hope you rot in prison." I said as I shoved the manila envelope in a little opening on the bottom of the glass where you could give stuff to the prisoners. I then bolted off from my seat and tried to make my way out of the building. As I walked fast down the hallways I heard Cameron's screaming but I ignored it. I just wanted to get out of here.

I finally exited the building and the fresh air that hit my nose made me a relax little but I was still worked up. I was sad and angry but mostly angry. How can a person be so cruel and heartless, I thought to myself as I paced back and forth. I'm trying to calm myself but nothing has been working.

It wasn't until a pair of familiar arms wrapped me around me that pretty soon I was crying into his chest. All my frustration and anger disappeared and all that was left was sadness that I was pouring it all out to Cameron. I was getting more and more relaxed the longer I stayed in Cameron's arms and pretty soon I was finally relaxed. All the sobbing stopped and my heart beat was at normal.

"It's okay Darren. It's okay. You were great." He kept saying those words as he stroked my hair. "I am so proud of you Darren. I knew that even for an innocent person like you that you would have to have some anger inside that you had to let out, and I'm so glad you did. How do you feel?" He asked and to be honest I felt great.

"I..I feel great. Amazing even." I said still in his arms not wanting to let go.

"You should. All that anger that I know you probably had for a long time is finally out. You should feel great and that's perfectly normal." His soothing voice is something I could listen to the the whole day.

"Thank you...For being here and for everything." I said as I wiped my tears away

"Your welcome, and like I said I will never ever leave you again." He said as hugged him even tighter. We stayed like that in front of the prison entrance for a little longer until we had to go.

A/N: CRAPPY? I KNOW. I'M SORRY. I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. AHHHH! BUT YOU GUYS DEMAND AND IAIM TO PLEASE MRS. STEELE. LOL TEHEE.

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE SCARIEST PLACE YOU VISIT.

ANSWER: FOR ME I THINK EVERYTIME I VISIT THE CEMETERY IS THE MOST HORRIFYING THING. THE FACT THAT BELOW YOU ARE DEAD PEOPLE GIVES ME THE HEEEBIE JEEEBIES .

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

COMMENT. (IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS)

AND SHARE TO YOUR FELLOW DIVERGENT OR AMITY OR DAUNTLESS OR ERUDITE OR CANDOR OR ABNEGATION FRIENDS.

(PS WHICH ARE YOU FROM ABOVE ^^ I'M AMITY)

STAY AWESOME

-E