Chapter 24- Home

A/N: WHAT!! ANOTHER UPDATE?? IK RIGHT I WAS SURPRISED TOO. LOL I ACTUALLY HAD A DAY WITH NO HOMEWORK SO I HAD TO DO UPDATE FOR MY AWESOME PEOPLE.

"Are we there yet?" Derek childishly asked John as we drove back home to Los Angeles. I was just staring at the beautiful surroundings, Elizabeth was reading a magazine and Derek was really starting to annoy John now with his constant 'are we there yet'.

And Cameron? Well after..our talk... he went home right afterwards. I kind of love him for respecting my decision but a part of me wished he would have fought to keep me.

I sighed heavily again as I watched birds flying around the Los Angeles beach. We're almost home I thought before I fell asleep.

I was woken up by Derek about fifteen minutes later saying we were finally home. He rushed inside not even bothering to help Elizabeth.

Little rude. I thought but I took it back when he came back out with an office chair. He told Elizabeth to sit on it and once she did Derek pushed her to the house without breaking a sweat.

"Good to be home huh Darren?" John asked as he put his arms around my shoulders. He then began to walk me to the house.

"Yeah, I missed it alot." I replied back.

"Oh I bet" he said.

Once inside John went to go stop Derek who was pushing Elizabeth around the house.

'Good to be home' I said to myself as I went upstairs to my room which I haven't seen over a week. But for me it feels like forever.

I walked inside my room closed my door and was scared to death by Moses and Sierra.

"Oh thank god your alright Darren" they both said at the same exact time and lunged at me for a hug at the same exact time too.

"I missed you guy's so much too" I told them giving them both a very tight hug, but not as tight as the one they are currently giving me. "I can't breathe" I playfully said causing both of them to chuckle.

"You know orchestra isn't the same with you Darren, good thing your back now, I don't know how much longer we could play as a group without our first chair violinists" Sierra said.

"It can't be that bad" I said but she just shook her head.

"Listen we need to hang out, like right now" Moses said.

"What do you suggest on doing?" I asked him.

"How about a movie, something happy so we can get all the bad memories to go away...how about we watch Big Hero 6" Sierra recommended as she squealed at that idea.

"Seriously Sierra?" Moses asked. She just noded her head up and down very quickly. "No we need to watch something with action and mystery like Taken 3" Moses said making Sierra disagree and now they were arguing back and forth.

"How about we just decide when we get there" I said.

"Fine" Both of them said in Unison. I love these guys, they were also part of my family.

*****

One month later

It been a month since I came home, and things have been running smoothly. Cameron kept his word by him staying away from me and I respected him for that. Although he can't completely disappear from my life totally, if that was his goal because first of all he lives across my house, and we have a few classes together.

I'm not gonna lie, I missed him, I missed his sweet voice, his touch, and his smile. I can't take back what I told him even if I wanted to. But it's for the best it will keep me from getting hurt...again and it will keep him safe from threats like David, who the police has still not found.