Chapter 6-The Surprise

A/N: Hey guys thank you so so much for 100 reads. I love you all soooo much. Here's Chapter 6. :)

Cameron's PoV

Me and the guys talked for the rest of the airplane ride and I couldn't help but to keep on glancing at Darren's sleeping figure. His head was laid on the window and his legs were curled up with a blanket on him. I really hope his friend doesn't live too far away because I would really want to know Darren better.

The pilot announced that we were about to land in Los Angeles and that to prepare ourselves for landing. All the guys went back to their seats and started to buckle up. As I was buckling up I took a glance at Darren and noticed that he was still asleep. Wow he must be really tired then huh. He did tell me he snuck out when everyone in his family was asleep which was really early this morning and he had to walk to a transit station. I feel sorry for him.

The airplane started to descend and pretty soon I felt the airplane's wheel contact the ground making the airplane bounce a little bit. The airplane started to slow down and made its way to our terminal. The airplane made a full complete stop at our terminal and then our captain made some announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have finally arrived at the beautiful city of Los Angeles. The time is currently 9:00 and the weather is at a perfect 85°. Please remain seated until the door is open. Thank you for flying with us and we hope to fly with you again next time."

"Thank goodness were finally here!" Nash said who sat right next to me.

Everybody started to get up and grab their luggage so me and the guys did too.

All of us finally got our stuff together and now we were just waiting for the airplane door to open. I looked over at Darren's direction and noticed that he was still sleeping.

I was about to walk up to him and wake him up when the airplane doors opened and Carter who was behind me started to push me to the direction of the door.

"Cmon dude let's go, don't need for you to say goodbye to your little friend" Carter said as he and the other guys and everyone else rushed to get out of the airplane.

"But he's still asleep" I told them

"No time for that" Matthew said " I want to go home and sleep on my bed all day. I'm still tired from magcon this week so let's hurry this up"

I took one last glance at Darren who looked like he was having a nightmare before the guys pushed me out of the door and we started to go to the baggage claim. The second we came out of the gate our bodyguards found us and started to guard us again.

Darren's PoV

I was sitting on the beach under the hot sun enjoying my day. Everything is better now. The past is now behind me and I'm enjoying my new life here in California.

I close my eyes to get some rest. I hear the ocean waves crashing to shore the sound of seagulls flying around shore and the noise of other people who are on the beach talking.