F i v e

The vase shattered just beside his head. The shrill noise of the glass shattering made him grit his teeth. "How many times have I told you? Stay low as much as possible. Someone has been searching you up. Fortunately I have already censored most of your data since you were thirteen. I'm warning you again. It's for your own good. Your mom can't take care of herself as well. Things are getting out of hand! I don't want to lose you as well."

"Doesn't give you the right to hurt me," he said as he glared at his father. His father shook his head, "I'm not going to kill you. You have to get immune to some pain as well. Have I not given you enough freedom as to your desire of not continuing this business?"

"So what am I to do? I can't do what I really want though. Maybe that would be enough. Just to have an ordinary life. Only if you had left this whole business," Seojun shouted. Self control was one thing he was never really good at.

His father just looked at him. "I don't want my only son to get hurt. It's not easy to step out now. Everything will fall down if I stop playing," Seojun just stared at him. Tears filling his eyes. "So aren't you my dad as well? The end is the same. Think about yourself and then us. Do you think we will be happy with you not getting a sleep without pressure in your head for the rest of your life?"

His dad could feel his eyes fill with tears as well. Seojun's mother had somehow crawled out of her sickbed. She couldn't see Seojun in this weak form. "Sorry I broke the vase. I'm going to head out for a bit mom. Go rest why are you here?" His mother smiled. "I heard it something so I came down," she said as his dad helped her up. "Honey let's go to your room."

Seojun kissed his mother's cheek as he rushed off. As he stepped out the house, the tears finally streamed down. His shoulders shook uncontrollably. Once a stranger met him, they might think of him as a cold person but in reality, he was a bit overly sensitive.

He got on his bike. He needed a break.

As for his dad, when they reached their room Mrs. Han placed her hand over her husband's. "I heard it all. But those are tears of joy isn't it?" She said as she looked at Mr. Han's teary eyes. He smiled as tears slipped down his eyes, "He at least learned to love. I'm happy he received the love I gave him and still considers me as a dad as I lack great qualities in being one."

Seojun had made the right choice of words for the first time in his outburst. His dad had atleast been able to know that he loved him as a dad for the first and the last time.

|[To be continued]|