E p i l o g u e

The sun shone brightly over them. Their eyes glistening as they played with the sand under them. They were here in Busan for their last farewell to Korea. They were going to shift to Hawaii. Suho would open a cafe and Seojun would sing songs. A good income too as they were already going to settle in the house they bought.

The cool breeze from the water that moved before them in a rythemic way seemed to the be the most relaxing sight. Just them, two souls blindly in love. All they needed was eachother to mend the pieces that made them a mess. A beautiful mess.

The rays of the sun made their smiles more radiant as they stared at eachother with eyes filled with longing and passion. Silently intertwining their fingers. They closed the gap with a sweet kiss for a short while. The air made all the memories they shared there come alive.

Their hearts beating against their chest and their flushed cheeks that exposed them more as the air blew the hair from their faces. They had nothing to hide. All the raw emotions and love all in display. The happiness and warmth. They loved eachother. And it wasn't changing.

"I love you." Suho said. Seojun smiled back, "I love you too."

One got his freedom and the other got his justice. But what they didn't expect was a filler in return. Now they had their life filled with happiness and love. And that was everything they needed without them realising.

Seojun stood up with their hands still linked. They raised their hands and the air kissed them under the warmth of the day. "Aloha." Both of them yelled at the same time.

They were now bidding goodbye to the whole world of gruesome things behind. They were to start anew so they were now waving a hello to the new days to come.

Those days wouldn't be perfect. But life goes on. Everything would be fine. No, everything will be fine.

|[The End][