Chapter 29

Word count: 740
Warnings: none

Everything went by so fast, Alice sent out invitations and gathered the important things for the wedding.

"I'm so excited only a week until your wedding!" Alice wraps her arms around me. I've been feeling quite nervous lately, I haven't been around a whole bunch of humans since I was one. I also feel bad about not inviting my dad to the wedding but he would hate to know what I've become.

I've kept this all from Edward because I don't want him to get worried. It's our Wedding and I know he's really happy and excited for it but I know Jasper feels it he gets really uncomfortable around me but he's not changed my mood because I still feel it.

I listen to some music while Edward goes hunting with Alice, Carlisle and Jasper. I hear the door open and focus on their voices instead of the music. I hear Edward's footsteps getting closer until the door opens.

You smile expecting him to reciprocate but he doesn't "What's wrong?" "We need to talk" you turn off the music a million things flow through your head wondering what it will be this time.

"Y/n calm your thoughts, it's not bad we just need to talk" you cuddle up next to him. "Well what is it?" "I know you've been keeping your thoughts from me and Jasper just told me about how quickly your mood changes and you've been stressed. What's wrong, is it the wedding stuff?"

I sigh, I don't exactly want the whole house listening and i know they all are listening because no one is talking. The good thing about Edward is, I can communicate with only him through my thoughts. I let him in on my worries.

He grabs my hand and kisses it "I'll be there with you and you have done so well so far, seeing your mum and the wolf pack. If you want to invite your dad do it, don't worry about what he thinks, it's already been done" he assures me.

"I love you, thank you" "Please don't keep thoughts like that to yourself, I don't want you to feel by yourself. Especially now that we are getting married" "It doesn't feel real. I can't believe we are actually doing that" "I can't wait a week" "Neither can I."

I decide to text my dad explaining my transition to a vampire and my wedding. I don't hear anything until a couple days later "Y/n, love!" Edward picks up my phone.

"Your dad texted" I read the text explaining he's coming to Forks and he will attend the wedding but he wants to talk. "That's good" Edward says "Maybe, he's probably not happy about the vampire thing. Maybe he'd intrigued about the werewolf thing too."

Since he's not allowed to be at the Cullen's house and my mum doesn't want him to be around her, he is staying at a hotel. Edward is coming with me too, he makes me feel safe even though I am more capable than him of keeping myself safe.

Before we even see the hotel I can hear his voice, he's on the phone to someone. "Alright here we are, ready?" Edward asks "Yeah I guess" he kisses my temple "Alright lets go" Edward holds my hand and he knocks on the door. He says goodbye on the phone then answers the door.

"Hi Y/n, Edward." I give him a hug the smell of blood hits my nose but once I look at Edward I feel calm and the thought goes away.

"When did you get here?" I try to make small talk before we talk about the inevitable. "None of that Y/n, I can see your eyes aren't red which is good." "I've never even had human blood and I'm fine with that, I'm managing so it's not a big deal."

"I guess I'm surprised you even risked a transition when you know about the wolf pack "Well I was willing to risk it and I'm alive."

Im not going to admit how much I wanted to die getting used to it because I'm stubborn like that.

"I'm not mad, I'm happy as long as you are safe and not using humans" "I'm not."

I could tell how hard Edward was trying to ignore my fathers obviously rude thoughts, I'm not a mind reader but can tell how much he doesn't like Edward.