Chapter 30

Just letting everyone know the first chapter of my new story is OUT NOW!! I'm so excited to know what everyone thinks of the first chapter so I would appreciate it so much if you read it. It would be even better if you told me if you like it.

Anyway the chapter that you all have been waiting for!!!

Word count: 888

It's the day before the wedding and life has been so crazy. Everyone insisted that Edward and I don't help them setup the wedding and we spend time together so that's what we are doing our last day together before we are married.

"Are you having second thoughts yet?" Edward says sarcastically "What if I said yes?" "Fact is you can't say yes because you love me too much" "I'm so excited."

Alice helped Edward plan our honeymoon and he wants it to be a surprise. "It will be nice to be with you for a month and only you" Edward says

"Can you give me a hint?" "You will like it." "That is not a hint" "It will be just the two of us, I made sure you wouldn't be able to hear lots of people." "Ooh! That sounds so good! Another hint?"

"No."

During the night Emmett and Jasper take Edward hunting, Rosalie and Alice help me prepare for the wedding.

"I won't see you until tomorrow, have fun and I love you" I kiss his cheek "I have never been so excited about anything in my whole life than now. I love you"

He pulls me in tightly and kisses me "See you tomorrow love." Alice paints my nails and Rosalie does my hair.

"I haven't always liked you but I'm happy that Edward is getting the love he deserves" Rosalie says "Uh thanks."

I can hear Edward come back to the house early the next day.

"Hi love, I know I can't see you yet but I love you" I smile "Hi Edward, I miss you. Did you have fun?" "A lot."

Once my mum arrives, Esme, my mum, Alice and Rosalie all assist me in getting my wedding dress on without ripping it or ruining anything.

"You look perfect" my mum says giving me a hug "We have to finish up a few things in the backyard" Alice says. I am not allowed to see the setup for the wedding yet.

"It's killing me to not take a peak through someone's thoughts" Edward says "I want you to see me in person first try to resist it" I say "I love you" "I love you too."

Being able to talk from anywhere in the house was nice since I couldn't see him. Alice does some finishing touches to my makeup and hair a few minutes before I am supposed to walk out.

"Are you nervous?" "So nervous I need Jasper to come help me calm down" "Got it Y/n" I hear Jasper whisper from the crowd of people "Thank you."

My dad stands by my side as Rosalie and Alice walk out "Ready?" My dad asks "Ready" "Are you sure you want to marry him?" "Yes dad, let's go." I hear Edward chuckle a bit.

I see the beautiful setup they did it's amazing. It's not too over the top but it's the perfect amount of extravagance. The moment I lay eyes on Edward all my fears leave my head. I don't keep my eyes off his, he smiles widely and I can't help but smile back.

I walk up to Edward and he grabs my hand. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world" "Edward" you smile trying to find the right word strong enough to express how amazing he looks "I already know."

"I Edward Cullen take you, Y/n Y/l/n to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death."

What a funny line, parted by death, lucky for us that's far gone now. Edward smirks and finally pulls me into a kiss. I can't believe I married him.

"You better never leave me, okay?" "Never."

Edward takes me upstairs so I can change into a different dress "So Mrs Cullen you better enjoy this now because after this we are going on our honeymoon." "What! I haven't packed" "Rosalie and Alice have packed a bag already with everything you will need."

You both go out and greet the guests not surprisingly Jessica is critiquing the whole wedding. I meet all of Edward's relatives, they are all very friendly and they can control their thirst which is good.

Some of them judged me for having certain wolf qualities. We sit down for the speeches. "I told Jessica she couldn't make a speech but she insisted, I'm sorry Edward" he chuckles "This is going to be a long one" he reads her thoughts.

"When I met Y/n she was so young and she actually was nice back then" she chuckles "I'm totally joking. Anyway when she met Edward I thought she was insane because the Cullen's were so weird. No offence to you guys."

Her speech was one of the longest and the least important. The whole night was overwhelming so I was almost relieved when it was time to go for the honeymoon.

"Everything is in there" Alice hugs me "Thank you!" I get into the back of the car with Edward. "Now that, that's all over I'm ready to actually spend time with you!" You kiss his cheek and cuddle up the whole ride to the airport.