Chapter 25

Before we get into this chapter, I read every single comment you guys make on the book. It makes me very happy reading all your comments and I don't take any offence. I just want to clear up a few things, the chapters at the start move 'fast' because I wanted people to be interested in it. Keep in mind this book is 3 years old! I was 13 when I wrote the first 10 chapters. They were in my notes app for about a year, I did a little bit of editing and posted it, I didn't expect people to read it.

I know it's all in good fun and I encourage you to keep reading. I promise I'm improving on my writing.

Now onto the chapter.

Warnings: none
Word count: 478

I didn't want to move everything out of my room so I decided I'd take what I needed, I still wanted my mum to have some memory of me as human. I could tell she tried to ignore that fact that I'm not the same person anymore.

"That's the last box" Edward walks into our room, we start to unpack the boxes together "Thank you for taking me to my mum's house" "I think it's important you still see her, she really loves having you around."

"We don't have to move soon do we?" Edward keeps unpacking but I can tell he's thinking about it for a while. "I think we can stay here while everyone else moves, they like to move around" "I want to move around but I also think my mum would be upset if I left" "I'm happy to stay here, it would be peaceful, living here, just the two of us."

I feel like this is my home, now that I have moved my stuff into Edward's room, we cuddle on the bed. "What's up Edward?" "What do you mean?" "You seem distracted, you've done that quite a bit" "Just thinking about you, that's all."

Later on in the night Edward went to talk to Alice, I had to stay in the room although I can hear anyone's conversation at any time. I try to listen for Edward or Alice's voice, it takes a while "No Edward, I don't want to ruin it" "If it turns out bad you have to tell me" "I don't have to" "I can just read your mind"

"Well I'm not thinking about that, just take a chance" "I'm scared and nervous I've never felt this many emotions at once, imagine how Jasper feels." I wonder what they're talking about, what could Edward be doing behind my back, it could be something to do with my father, maybe my mum or something unrelated to me. I hear Edward's footsteps getting closer so I pick up my book. "Hey darling, are you hungry?" "Starving" "Let's go get some food."

Edward and I go out hunting, it's been ages since I last had blood, I would prefer something tastier but it will do. "What were you talking about with Alice?" "You didn't listen, did you?" "Nope" "Y/n I can read your mind" "Fine yes I did but I don't know what you're talking about" "You will find out and don't worry you're not in danger."

"I really need to work on closing off my thoughts" "Don't, I like to know what you're thinking" "When will I know?" "Soon, also we are staying here next week while everyone goes to visit our other house in Wisconsin." "Why can't we go?" "I thought you would've wanted to stay here" "I do but I was just wondering if there was another reason."

-I know it's short but I wanted to post today to give you guys some content