Chapter 27

Happy Christmas to everyone who celebrates! I got midnight sun for Christmas and I have not stopped reading it. Personally I love the story from Edward's perspective.

If someone's read it I'd love to hear what you think (I'm only up to chapter 3 I'm a slow reader 😫) anyway on with the chapter.

Warnings: none
Word count: 695

Everyone comes back from Wisconsin, everyone already knew since Alice had seen the vision.

"I can't believe you guys are getting married!" Alice gives me a hug "Thanks Alice"

"You have to let Rosalie and I plan the wedding we were talking about it before and we have such great ideas."

Oh great I can't say no can I? Edward chuckles a bit reading my thoughts, I look back at him flashing him a smile.

"Alice I think you should work with Y/n on that" Edward says "I've already seen it and it's amazing everyone loved it" "Oh that's good" I smile trying to be nice about it.

"Alice she clearly doesn't want us to plan it" Rosalie sneers "No! I'd love if you would help I just want to be able to help plan it too-" "It's okay Y/n, I understand" Alice smiles.

Edward takes me upstairs away from everyone's excitement to give me some time to let everything sink in.

Rosalie has been quite cold to me since I turned at first I thought she was annoyed that I turned and things when wrong but she seems to have something against me I just can't figure out what and if I'm going to marry Edward i at least want everyone to tolerate me.

"Stop stressing, Y/n she is like that to everyone" "I hate it when you do that"

"I can't help it, you think too much" "Why did you even like me if I think so much?"

"Because you were the only human I met that didn't bore me to death and I loved listening to your thoughts before you knew I could. You were pretty funny Y/n and you made me happy which is hard to do."

"Thats so embarrassing" he smiles "Tell me you don't remember it" "Of course I remember, I remember all the stupid stuff you would think about. It was especially funny when you would sit next to me in class and you were still trying to figure everything out and you would have arguments with yourself or when you wouldn't know what to do in tests you would freak yourself out. You were really cute."

"Edward that's horrible" I put a pillow over my face "Hey, you were the best as a human."

"I don't miss it anymore, I was weak and you could have easily killed me just by the scent of me."

"It was hard especially at first but my love for you overshadowed everything else."

Esme, Alice and I started to plan for the wedding just basic plans as to who might come, Rosalie felt insulted and didn't want to help. It made me feel awful but Edward told me to ignore her.

"How was the planning, darling?" He asks hearing me walking up the stairs "It was good, I'm kind of nervous to see what happens and who to invite."

I make it into our room and give Edward a hug "Who do you want to invite?"

"I have no friends and most of the people we came up with were your family and friends. I have no extended family that I know of."

"Technically the wolves are your extended family." "Well I wasn't sure if they were allowed to come because you don't like them and Jacob in particular and they would have to come over this side so I didn't say anything."

"Y/n you are apart of this too. You don't have to get my approval or anyone else's if they want to they can come for a special occasion."

Edward lets go of the hug and goes back to reading on the couch, I sit down on the bed we haven't gotten rid of in Edward's room.

I like it, it reminds me of the memories as a human when I used to sleep in this before more than my own bed and it's also really comfortable.

Edward takes his book and cuddles me on the bed "I like the bed too" he says "Stop listening to me and read your book."