Chapter 20

Word count: 810
Warnings: none

We get to the Cullen house and Edward calls everyone in, I hold onto Edward.

"Do you remember in high school back in Wisconsin, There was a guy and he was from Forks and we told him we had ancestors there and he told us he did too, that's when we figured out he was from the Quileute tribe?"

"Yeah that guy he annoyed me so much" Emmett says "I just saw him today" I look at Edward

"Where?" Jasper asks "He is Y/n's father" everyones heads turn to me

"No that's not right" Alice says "I have already seen Y/n as a vampire" she continues

"Can someone please fill me in on what's going on?" I ask "Your father is a shapeshifting werewolf apart of the same tribe Jacob is from." Emmett explains "That's why you're such good friends with Jacob"

"Wouldn't that mean I'm supposed to be a werewolf?" "Yes and you're around us which would have triggered it by now" Carlisle explains.

"I don't think your mother left your father because of the reason you were told, I think she found out" Edward explains.

"That's why she wasn't mad?" I ask "Probably and that's also why she asked me to come with you"

"Do you think she knows about us?" Emmett asks "Who knows at this point? I just found out literally everything I know is wrong."

"None of this makes sense, I never saw you or Y/n going to see her father, I never saw Y/n being a werewolf and I definitely saw Y/n as a vampire, Edward was helping her hunt."

"What do I do?" I ask "You have to ask your mother, that's all you can do, if she doesn't know anything then just say you were joking she won't think anything of it."

"Edward can you be there with me?" "Yes, when will your mother be back from work?" "Late tonight, she's not working tomorrow so let's ask her then."

I text my mother telling her I'm staying with the Cullens for the night and she says she wants to talk about seeing my father tomorrow which will work out.

I got barely any sleep. I kept waking up, Edward would try to help me to get to sleep but I was too worried. Edward made me breakfast in the morning then we went to my house.

"Hey how was your father?" My mother asks "Good, we talked for a couple hours and caught up on the past few years and then he had to leave to get on a flight back. I have a question?" "Sure"

"Why did you and dad actually divorce?" "You know the story" "I know he didn't cheat on you" she looks at Edward for a while and I stand up in a state of rage.

"You know don't you? How long have you known?" "Calm down, darling I don't know what you're talking about." Her facial expressions changed and I could tell she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"So when did you think the right time was to tell me? When Edward turned me and I got sick because, dad is a werewolf?" Her eyes widen "Sit down, I'll explain" Edward grabs my hand and I sit down.

"I left your father because he was getting aggressive with not just me, with you too and I knew he was a werewolf before all of this. He explained to me to stay away from certain people, he told me about the Vampires in this town. Your father told me about an Edward, Emmett and Alice Cullen and Rosalie and Jasper Hale that went to his school in Wisconsin that were from here. He said there were more around and to be careful if you saw someone with red eyes or golden eyes. He then explained that golden eyes meant that they hadn't had human blood that it was safe but to stay away."

"I still don't understand why you didn't bother to tell me?" "Just listen okay?" "okay fine I won't interrupt."

"When we moved here I knew that vampires were in town, when you introduced me to Edward I knew that you were safe, I also knew to control my thoughts around him. I didn't want to tell you about your father because I was scared you would tell Edward and he would turn on you and kill you. When you told me you were going to Europe I knew that you meant that you were going to turn, I was going to tell you the week before you 'left' I was never going to leave you in the dark about it."

"Ms Y/l/n do you know why Y/n hasn't turned into a werewolf?" "I wondered that too but I thought it could be because I wasn't apart of the tribe."