Chapter 18

Word count: 493
Warnings: none

The Cullens and I had a meeting about when I would turn, we all agreed that I have a month left until I finally become a Vampire.

I know Edward really wants me to stay human but he also accepts that I want to become a vampire and be with him forever.

"Edward, you've been quiet" "Sorry, I'm just thinking" "Well what do you think about me turning?"

"I wish you wanted to stay human but I also want to be with you forever. If there was a way you could stay human and live forever I would want that for you but there isn't. I can't help but think that you don't really know what you're getting yourself into"

"I already told my mother that I'm going to Europe with you and in a few years when I have my urges under control I could see my mother then tell her some excuse"

"You will see everyone you know and grew up with die, it's hard and you will continue to do that when we move around" "I understand that"

"As long as you know what you're getting yourself into. Also I suggest seeing Jacob before you smell him as a vampire because you won't want to once you're turn" "I will."

I decided I would see as many people as possible, I was thinking about seeing my father but I don't know if I will. He put my mother and I through hell, not only did he cheat on her he wrecked the family, I haven't seen him since. Last I heard he lives in Texas now.

It's hard for me because I grew up with him as my dad and he was an amazing dad but he ruined it for us all when he decided he couldn't be faithful.

It's been on my mind constantly and I know if I don't do it now then I'll never do it. I don't want to upset my mum either, she has done the most for me but sometimes I find myself thinking about him and I wonder what he's doing.

I get cuddled up next to Edward, with a blanket. "I want to talk to you about something" he says "What is it?" "What's been on your mind?"

"What?"

"You seem to be thinking a lot about your dad, I just think you might want to talk to someone about it" "Oh, I guess I can talk about it" Edward kisses my forehead.

"I know that I'm becoming a vampire in a month and I am making a mental list of everyone I want to see before I can't anymore. My dad was there for me growing up and he completely broke my trust and I hated him for a while, I know the pain my mother was in and I feel horrible for every thinking about going to see him"

"I think if you want to do it you should. You're thinking about it so much it's healthy to want to see the person who raised you."

After some more thinking I decided I'd see him.