Chapter 15

Word count: 540
Warnings: none

I've finished all my exams, it's officially the last week of school, our results get mailed to us sometime this week to know if we are graduating.

We hang out in the parking lot after school "Does anyone else smell that?" Rosalie asks "I do too" Emmett agrees, I look over at the other side of the parking lot to see Jacob on his motorcycle.

"I'll be back" "Be careful please, Y/n" Edward says "It's fine!" I walk over "Hi Jacob!" I give him a hug

"We need to talk" "Oh what's happened?" "You know how I showed you what I am?" "Yeah" "Well I have had this weird feeling about you lately"

"Is it good or bad?" "Bad, are you about to do something stupid?" "No I don't think so" "Well then just be careful, it's not a good feeling"

"Okay I wont get into any trouble" "And while I'm here stay away from them, they are bad news" "Stop it Jacob, you don't know them" "Don't need to, just promise me you're not going to turn into one of them."

I pause trying to figure out how to tell him "You're going to aren't you?" I can hear the anger in his voice

"Look Jacob, it's hard for me to explain to you but I'm 18 and I'm not going to be young forever"

"You're making a big mistake, please listen to me don't do it. Your mum is going to find out." "No she won't, I know I can't see her after I've turned but it's a sacrifice I'm making."

"You're insane" "Bye Jacob." I walk back to the Cullens and he drives off.

I know all of them were listening "Y/n don't listen to him" Emmett says "Besides when you do you won't have to see him again" Rosalie states "What's that mean?" "Nothing" Edward says quickly "Lets go" He says.

Edward and I walk up to his room. I cuddle with him while he reads a book and I text Angela and Jessica then ignore Jacob's texts.

I get up to grab a blanket from the chair in his room "You cold, darling?" "Just a bit but it's alright I wanna cuddle up with you" "You sure?" I nod my head and place my head back onto his chest.

I have another few texts from Jacob "Please text me back" "I need to talk to you" "I'm coming over to your house" "Please respond"

I take a deep breath out and text him back "Don't go to my house I'm with Edward I'll talk to you another day."

God I can't stand him right now I don't understand why he doesn't like them

"I think we need to talk, Y/n" Edward says "Okay not the first time I've heard that today" "It's about Jacob, if you turn you're not allowed to see him anymore and it's not my decision, it's the law between the wolves and the vampires."

"Never see him again?" "Never" "So I can't have any contact with anyone" "It's a big thing my love and I understand did you're not ready" "I am ready it's going to be hard but I'll get through it."