Chapter 14

Word count: 740
Warnings: swearing

Everyday I would walk to the Cullen house, Esme would even make me dinner on the nights I would stay late.

The end of year is fast approaching and I've got so much studying to do "Let's take a break, you're cramming again"

"I have to Cram Edward!" "Your thoughts are very loud and very jumbled you're not remembering anything. And I know you're going to tell me that you're not but u can read your thoughts so don't lie"

"You don't understand because you have been alive for 100 more years than me, you're smart." He kisses my temple softly "Think on the bright side you finish school soon."

Edward and I go downstairs to take a break and for me to get a snack

"How's the studying going, Y/n?" Esme asks "Great, Edward thinks I should take a break and eat something" "Well we have heaps of your favourite snacks it's my excuse to go to the supermarket!"

Esme has loved cooking and shopping for food lately, Edward likes to pick a snack for me because he misses food sometimes.

"Edward, what am I eating today?" "Well I don't know what Oreos taste like do you think I should choose that one?" "Why not? I love Oreos"

He opens it up and I take one "How does it taste?" "It's delicious, the biscuit part is just right, nothing better than fresh Oreos and the middle is soft and together it's perfect. I wish you could eat it"

"You know a bad thing about being a vampire is you won't have Oreos" "It's alright I'll like blood better" "I wish I could eat it"

"What if there's a human food that vampires actually like the taste of?" Emmett walks by "Tried it all, trust me there isn't"

"Everything?" "Yes everything even Garlic. But you're going to be fine! I'll help you through it all" "Thanks Emmett but I will find a food that tastes good as a vampire once I am actually a vampire"

"We can do it together, it's gross but who cares" "I am worried for you, when you become a vampire you two are going to do some stupid stuff together" Edward says

"Well she's basically my little sister now so we have to do dumb shit together!" Emmett and I high five. Emmett really is like my older brother, he's so funny and protective of me.

We go back up to study, Edward watches me work and helps me if I get something wrong or I get stuck.

The room is silent but my thoughts are going wild and Edward is listening to it all

"I do not understand how you don't have a headache, if I could get one I would right now" "Edward, I constantly have headaches, especially right now."

We get to school on Monday for our first exam, it's history and Edward knows literally everything in this class so I'm the parking lot we made up a plan.

"So if I yell in my head will you hear me over everyone in the class?" "Yes but please don't"

"Okay well you will be finished immediately so if I call your name in my head can you give me a sign of what the question is?"

"That's cheating" Emmett says "I have years of high school ahead of me I don't need to know this right now" "I'm just playing with you, I don't care!" Emmett chuckles.

"Everyone take your seats, no talking, whispering, chewing gum, cell phones, eating or cheating!" The teacher announces and we start the exam, my heart thumps although Edward already agreed to helping me.

I get to the second page and reread the same question over again "Edward" I think pretty loudly in my head and look at him, he looks back at me

"I don't know what question 12 is, If it's A scratch your head, if it's B cough, if it's C rub your nose and if it's D drop your pencil." I say in my head but we don't break eye contact. He lets out a slight cough, not too loud "Thanks E, love you."

After class I give Edward a hug "Thank you, you saved my ass although I'm pretty sure everyone thought you were insane for dropping your pencil three times and gouging a few times too!" "As long as you did okay it was worth it."