23

-Second Day-

The first day of their stay at the Nakahara Mansion was actually pretty good. Earl morning was spent with story telling. The topic was always the sibling who own this place.

Yuji told then lots of things about the life of the Young Vanessa. It got everyone's attention, after said detective now was actually a mysterious person that only her current life were known at her.

"You say, Yuji-san, Vanessa-san isn't actually suit for Detective stuff?" One asked out of curiosity making Yuji nod with a smile. They're currently eating lunch after the long story telling while the teachers plans for their later activities.

"Ah, yes. To be exact, we all never thought the the mistress will be a detective. Since her past attitude was a handful we thought that she'll become a Mafia or something. But changes happens. You see, the young Vanessa was never been such a goody two shoes. To be exact, she was notorious on her school. She spent most of it making racks for Madame and Lord. It was funny to see her getting scold by Sir Rimbaud for a little bit of mistakes. The fought countless time but Vanessa-sama being a softie for Sir Rimbaud it never last. Things end with Vanessa-sama apologising."

Yuji replied with a bright smile while watching the teens had a amazed look. "Yuji-san of you don't mind, How long have you been working with Vanessa-san?" another one asked. Yuji chuckled this time.

"Probably when Vanessa-san was five. I'm a bit young when the Madame brought me here from France telling me to handle those goblins housing the mansion. Actually, I was shocked to heard her said that their were goblins here but when I arrived said goblins were actually her naughty children. The first day, I met the two was me falling for their prank. I remember being pushed on the pool that day. Greeted but a burning kitchen and messy bedrooms. Those were were so mischievous that I suffer for a week but I didn't give up that's when after that week I was greeted by hugs and a congratulation banner. It was actually so sweet for the two of them. Then ever since that I never experienced being pushed on the pool or clean their mess. It was actually a test for me to lose my cool and over the years being with the two of them, I get to learn many things. Like Vanessa-sama can play guitar at the age of five and mastered the hardest piece of the piano. Rimbaud-sama was a black belter on taekwondo dispite him looking soft and weak. The two can perform a very elegant Ice-skating performance. And both of them were invincible when their put together. It was the unseen bond the two had that made their selves compatible with each other. It's just like watching two people in one body. It's pretty impressive actually."

Yuji said kindly. The teens even Chuuya was amazed on how his dad and Aunt Vanessa's dynamics are. After the lunch, they're set to go on the beach now.

There were things layed on the sand. then one of the teacher announced that their activity for today was Tag of War which the teens ended up being separated in two groups. Unfortunately, Chuuya and Dazai were separated and everyone made the two their leader.

Chuuya smugly grin and the grinning Brunette infornt of him. Now they're currently holding the rope and pulling at each others side. Yuji who was asked to take pics by Atsushi taken one.

"You're gonna lose bastard," Chuuya said in gritted teeth. "Fufufufu~ Don't say that Chuuya~ I don't like those creatures being around you so I'm going to take you back," Dazai announced shamelessly.

"Is that so? Osamu, then be prepared because this time, I wont be your goddamned princess." Chuuya bark back.

Everyone who heard this two openly flirting sigh but still smile because of how the battle become exciting. Dazai was tag over by Chuuya's group before being pulled back by his group and Chuuya was tag over.

Chuuya was surprised to see hows the brunette's noddle arms actually turn a bit muscular. Actually it was muscular but hidden. Dazai was that look and give Chuuya his sexy smile.

"Many years had also passed, Chuuya~ I gain muscle too," He sang making Chuuya blushed and accidentally lose his grip making his group lose balance and he fall at Dazai's arms this time.

Every one groan while Chuuya's blush burn. Yuji who capture the scene chuckled. Atsushi and Akutagawa chuckled too as the two start their own war.

The teachers sigh but still to see everyone was having fun. Next was volleyball, Chuuya versus Dazai again. This time Dazai was the one who lose and later on they played Paint War. That obviously no one win.

The night fallen and everyone was dead tired but still laughing at their activities. It was fun as hell the when Yuji told them another story if Vanessa and Rimbaud everyone obviously turn more energetic.

They didn't know but know the Detective life story was actually kind of nice. Yuji told then wealth of the Nakahara. Their family history and so. It was actually amazing know how Nakahara state was actually filled with lots of books.

Yuji told them the the place had a secret passage that only Vanessa and Rimbaud knows. Even Yuji didn't know that expect Vanessa just told him. That their was a secret library here that Vanessa was the only person authorized to open.

That their are indoor skateboarding ground that was locked for some reason. Well not valid reason. Vanessa don't want anything ruin in that room. It's hers and there are things hidden there and she don't want anyone to see.

So their night ended in another exciting day. After the dinner everyone head to their respective rooms and settled for the night after all, they got a last active tomorrow and the Next day their free to roam around the place so does their last day.

Welp, That's was a nice was to spend your second day.

Fufufufu~