8

It was Saturday again, and well, everyone was at Ozaki Residence practicing. Half of the groups was incharge of the stage and currently working at it, the other were incharge of costumes and make ups while the left groups, the actors, were practicing here at the Ozaki Residence.

Everyone watch as Chuuya and Dazai act so naturally. It was like the two of them knows what was plotted even if the Director didn't told them.

Meanwhile, Kouyou got home earlier and found lots of teenager on her house. It made her frown and went to looked for Chuuya for some explanations yet she was stopped by the scene infront of her.

Kouyou awe at how beautiful Chuuya is even if he only wore his hair in a simple ponytail. It made Kouyou watch and later on found out that it was practice from their school play. She smile before heading back inside her house to prepare a little snack for the hard working teens.

*

"Bravo! Bravo Chuuya and Dazai! You two were unstoppable!"

The Director yell and everyone cheer. Chuuya and Dazai grin at them proudly before resting under the shades.

Chuuya sigh tiredly as he lean on the tree to rest and Dazai did the same yet put his head on Chuuya's. The sight of them was breath taking, that Akutagawa found adorable and secretly taken a picture.

The dark haired boy grin. "Aku?" Akutagawa frinch to see Atsushi frowning at him. He cough.

"Awe! They're cute! Did you taken a picture of them?" Atsushi whisper. Akutagawa only nod while surpassing the brush that was going to bloom on his cheeks.

"Yeah, Jinko. Found it nice to tease Dazai."

Akutagawa said while coughing softly. It made Atsushi chuckled and nod before they heard Kouyou called for them.

The two turn and saw Kouyou on the front door waving at them. The polar opposite teens frown yet went to her.

*

"Ah~ Aku and Atsu~  mind handing this to everyone? I saw the practice and it was great. So I made everyone some snacks. Here."

Kouyou said happily before two maids came and hand both of them the tray of sandwich and box of fruit juice. The teens thanked Kouyou before leaving.

"Everyone! Snacks!"

Atsushi yell and everyone turn to him and went over. The two walked around keep passing them some snacks and juice before stopping at the two sleeping figures.

"Chuuya? Dazai? Hey?"

Dazai and Chuuya open their eyes slowly before rubbing it. "Did we fallen sleep?"

Chuuua asked cutely making Akutagawa and Atsushi blushed. "Y-yeah, Chuuya.." Akutagawa stutter.

"I see.. Oi, Osamu, wake up!"

Atsushi and Akutagawa sweat drop when Chuuya hit Dazai's head, waking up the brunette. "Chuu~ your so mean~!!"

Dazai whine while Chuuya looked at him and rolled his eyes before taking two juice boxes and four sandwich before stuffing it at the rambling brunette. Dazai cough yet didn't say a thing and just eat his sandwich peacefully.

"Thanks, Atsushi, Aku."

Chuuya said while eating his sandwich too. Akutagawa and Atsushi left the two while blushing. It was really cute!!! Those two were a great couple!!

Atsushi was screaming inside!! He didn't know why but he really want to see Dazai and Chuuya in action.

"DaChuu!"

Atsuahi yell making Akutagawa frown and turn to him wondering. "DaChuu? I though it was Achoo, Jinko."

Akutagawa deadpanned making Atsushi facepalm and turn to him with a determine eyes.

"I mean, Dazai + Chuuya = DaChuu! DaChuu!"

Atsushi exclaimed making Akutagawa sigh. "Really, Jinko?" He deadpanned yet Atsushi nod.

"Are you with me, Aku? I mean, Dazai and Chuuya look good as a couple! And shipping them is a first stepping stone for everyone to know not to messed with this two!"

Atsushi said while giving Akutagawa a sad puppy eyes. Akutagawa held his blushed before nodding and walked passed Atsushi.

"Fine. Just shut up."

Akutagawa said before hurriedly walking away leaving a daze yet please Atsushi behind.