12

Chuuya and the other were already infront of the door. When Chuuya open it, he dropped his things. Everyone curiously looked at him before whats infront of them.

"Chuuya baby!!!"

Vanessa yell surprising everyone. Chuuya was shocked but his body move in its own and jump at Vanessa. Vanessa caught the ginger on her arms. She smile as she nuzzle on Chuuya's neck too.

"Aunt Vanie."

Chuuya mumbled making Vanessa chuckled as she pulled back. "Do I really looked old?!" She whine making Chuuya smile. "Nope. Beautiful as ever be." Chuuya complement making Vanessa grin widely before turn to the group Chuuya came with.

"Ah! Your friends and Kouyou's boarders right? Anyways, Kyouka dear? I wanna meet you~" Vanessa sang. Chuuya only snort and called Kyouka. Kyouka stepped forwards as Vanessa walked around her in circles.

"You really looked like you mother. Chuuya here though... Looked more like Rimbaud. Pretty boy." Vanessa stick her tongue when Chuuya glare at her. Soon Vanessa stepped back and put her hands on her hips.

"Ah! Sorry to be rude! I'm Nakahara Vanessa! Chuuya's best Detective Auntie! Right Chuuya~?!" Vanessa said. Everyone gasp. Chuuya only nod. " Yeah, yeah. They already get it. No need to shout it out." Chuuua seener making Van pout.

"Sometimes I really hate that shitty side of you! Anyways~ you should all eat up, Kouyou surely made a delicious meal today!!" She said before walking of yet was stopped by Chuuya.

Vanessa smile angelically at everyone. "Ah~ I'm finishing some case. I'll be around for a bit. Enjoy you meals guys! And hey, You all can call me Vanie. After all, I'm Thirty-four not old enough to mourned on~ bye and Kyouka? Your a family don't be shy approaching me after all, I'm more shameless than Kouyou~ bye!!"

And there goes Vanie. Everyone looked at Chuuya for some explaination but Chuuya only blushed before throwing his bag on the couch and run to the dinning hall. Chuuya really dont wanna tell why Vanie were shameless.

Everyone only follow him sighing. They were curious after all.

*

"Huh? She told you that?" Kouyou cough when Atsushi told her what Vanie said to them earlier and it got them curious. Chuuya cough too before turn away while a tint if pink were in his cheeks. Kouyou laugh sheepishly.

"You all wanna know why, we called her shameless?" Now everyone stopped eating and every attention where on Kouyou. Even Chuuya. He was told about that story before yet reminiscing the passed isn't bad.

Kouyou chuckled. "Well, back then. Me, Chuuya's real father, Rimbaud and Vanie. Vanie and I were eighteen while Rimbaud was Twenty. We just ended our second semester and had a whole week of vacation, thats when Rimbaud asked us to some famous suites here.. Our first day was well, to be wasted then also the second day. We brought the infant Chuuya with us of coures! Though we understand Rimbaud not getting drank and all."

Kouyou giggled as Chuuya's face darken. Everyone was curious now that the ginger was bright red. "Then our third night. Thats the day we all messed up. God, I still remember how fast Rimbaud run with Chuuya while Vanie was laughing crazily and I, well. I was frighten. That third night, we went on a bar. Chuuya was of course there. He never gonna leave us. Rimbaud was well, Sober while me a little bit and Vanie were drunk as fuck."

Kouyou sigh as she taken a sip on her water and continue. "We played spin the bottle and well it was the last round so we want it memorable then Vanie was the bottle choose and god, that girl choosen Dare and well Rimbaud being annoyed because of her getting drunk he Dared Vanie to make out with the hottest guy she saw.. Well.."

Kouyou cough seeing how everyone blushed yet irritated she chuckled. "Relax. Sheesh. Anyways, she did find the hottest guy in the bar and without a second thought she walked over wearing her seductive charms. Everyone was looking at her like a sheep. Aftet all, I cant deny Vanie was beautiful even now. So she shamelessly straddle the guy and purred at his neck. The guys visibly shivers by that."

Kouyoi cut off again and this time laughing when everyone groan. She chuckled and continue. "She let her charms did their things and pulled that hottie on a deep hungry kissed infront of the guy's girlfriends and that worst was, that dudes girlfriend was the daughter of a Mafia boss. So well.. We run when those  guards start to chased us. Vanie even played catch with them after all she was drunk and well its funny. Every since we never dare that type of dare again. Lesson learned for us of course. The end."

Everyone laugh even Chuuya. It was acutally quiet funny. They cant help it. Kouyou only smile at them as they finished their meal with some friendly conversation.

*

"Ah~ thanks." Vanie said as she receive the file she need on her laptop. She open it and went on analyzing it. Vanie's eyes turn colder and colder as the words on the files gets uglier and uglier.

Vanie slammed her fist on the table. She was beyond angry. She was furious. She grind her teeth irritated. "I'll never gonnal let this go.." She mumbled before storming out of her room.