5

.Stares.

One of the reasons why Chuuya hate introductions was people always stare at him. Clicking his tongue he spoke.

"The names Nakahara Chuuya."

He said irritated. He turn to his teacher, Oda Sakunosuke and sigh.

"Can I take my damn sit now?"

He asked rather rudely making the man, Oda sigh and pointed the seat infront of Dazai. The brunette wave at the ginger making Chuuya sigh in annoyance.

"Great. The bandage freak."

He mumbled yet Oda heard it. Oda looked up and saw his friend, Dazai smile brightly than usual. It made Oda curious as to why the brunette was unusually bright today.

Chuuya then walked to his seat and was about to take it when someone speak up. He hated the tone immediately. Knowing its one of them. Bullies. Which is true.

The guy laugh. "Oi, Pretty boy, you look like a girl."

Said loudly by the bully. Dazai flinch hearing that and looked worriedly at his friend while everyone even Oda looked at the brunette then to the short ginger.

Everyone felt that heavy atmosphere before everyone saw Chuuya turn to the bully and raised an brow at him.

"Yeah? How about I beat your pity little ass, bastard?"

Chuuya said making the bully bark a laugh and stood up. Towering Chuuya's small and petite figure.

"Hah?! You really thought you could beat me? Petite Pretty boy?"

The bully taunt. Everyone gasp and Oda was about to interfere when Chuuya punch the bully's stomach making the bull bend down.

Chuuya clicked his tongue before sending a kicked to the bully knocking him cold. Chuuya stand victoriously in the middle and was smirking evilly.

"Tsk. Weak bastard."

He said before taking his seat and stare at the window like nothing happen. Everyone blink in amaze yet mixed with fear.

Oda cough before letting the bully's friend taken him to the infirmary and was about to speak to Chuuya when he saw the brunette behind the ginger shook his head. Warning Oda to not continue his plan that the redhead teacher taken wholeheartedly and sigh before starting his class.

*

.Lunch.

Dazai was being so clinging making Chuuya irritated. Though he admit, He missed this kind of thing from the brunette.

As Dazai guide them towards there table which was outside the canteen. On there way, they keep hearing lots of gossips about Chuuya knocking the Bully which was one of the School Prince. Yet the ginger never pay attention to them.

"Chuu~ is so strong~"

Dazai cooed snapping Chuuya from his mind. His ocean eyes met those glittering mahogany once making Chuuya flushed and immediately turn away.

"Shut it, Shitty Dazai!"

Chuuya yell while Dazai hummed at him. Clearly not listening.

"Chuuya is my Prince Charming~ so strong and beautiful yet short!"

"Hah?! Why you—!!"

Dazai laugh before running aways from the ginger who was already at his tail.

"Mackerel!!!"

Chuuya yell making everyone turn to him and Dazai.

"Oh my~ Chuuya is so Cute~"

Dazai teased before dodging Chuuya's kicks before taking a sharp turn and out of the filled. Chuuya did the same and was now gaining at Dazai.

"Ack—!!"

Chuuya had jumped on Dazai making them rolled on the grassy field. Chuuya glare at the male as he straddle him.

"Why you!"

Chuuya cursed before pinching both Dazai's cheeks making the brunette tear up.

"You annoying Mackerel! Shitty Dazai! Stupid bandage freak!!"

Chuuya then pinch Dazai's nose. He cant seriously hurt Dazai after all. Dazai chuckled and let Chuuya do what he wants.

"I hate you! Mackerel!"

Chuuya yell. Dazai on the other hand chuckled.

"Chuu~ is so cute when his angry~"

Dazai cooed and Chuuya was about to hit Dazai when they heard a cough.

"I believe PDA isn't necessary."

The two looked at their back and found a table filled by a group of people. Chuuya frown.

"PDA...—Gahh?!!"

Chuuya immediately got up after being aware of his and Dazai's position. The ginger blushed darkly.

Dazai chuckled and got up. Dusting his cloths before smiling casually.

"Ah~ Kunikida~"

The brunette called making the blond sigh.

"Bandage Wasting Device."

Dazai pout at the nickname before going to Chuuya who was still blushing.

"Everyone~! This is Nakahara Chuuya! My long lost dog,"

Dazai announced making everyone turn to Chuuya. A tik mark popped at Chuuya's head as he glare at the tall brunette.

"I'm not your long lost dog Idiot!!!"

"Hai, hai."

Chuuya grumbled yet stayed quiet until someome's spoke.

"Ah... I'm Tanizaki Junichiro. This is my sister Tanizaki Naomi."

Tanizaki said while pointing at his sister sitting super close to him.

"Edogawa Rampo."

Said Rampo while feasting the sweets.

"Edgar Allen Poe,"

"Kunikida Dappo,"

"Miyazawa Kenji."

"Tachihara Michizo."

"Akutagawa Gin."

"Higuchi Ichiyo."

"Kajii Motojiro."

Everyone introduced. Chuuya only nod at them.

"Nice to meet you all."

He said politely. Dazai grinned and pushed Chuuya to sit down.

"Everyone!!"

The group turn to the canteen and saw Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, Nakajima Atsushi and Izumi Kyouka walking towards them.

"Brother!!"

Kyouka yell while running towards Chuuya and tackled him. Chuuya pat his sister with a soft smile.

"I didn't see you in your classroom, so I looked for Atsushi probably knowing where you and Dazai might go."

Kyouka explain. Chuuya sigh.

"Sorry. I was so distracted. Anyways, did something happen?"

He asked yet Kyouka only shook her head and taken the seat beside Chuuya. Atsushi and Akutagawa also taken the seat before everyone was engage on conversation.

Spending their time on eating while talking or reading.