9

"Urgh.."

"Brother?"

Chuuya looked up from the couch he was lazying and saw Kyouka hovering him with a frown on her face. Chuuya sit up and sigh.

"Yea? What do want?" He asked tiredly. Kyouka hesitate first before speaking. "I need you for something."

She said shyly. Chuuya frown and tilt his head to the side. "What is it then?" Chuuya asked again. Kyouka bit her lips before sitting beside Chuuya and sigh. Chuuya watch her closely.

"I need someone knows how to play instrument and Ane-san said you played... So.. I need you to help me with my assignment for Tuesday at Nine am at the gymnasium."

Kyouka said while eyeing her brother under her thick lashes. Chuuya only looked at her blankly and it worry Kyouka. Chuuya sigh and let his back fall on the couch.

"Fine. Just come and picked me up before nine."

Kyouka nod happily. "Alright.. Neh, Brother, Are you tired? Can we practice?"

She asked making Chuuya open his closed eyes and sigh before getting up. "Alright, though I need you to do something.."

Kyouka shiver yet nod before following his brother.

*

"Here wear this."

Chuuya said after handling Kyouka a blindfold. Kyouka only took it and wore it. Chuuya smile before leading her to his secret room.

"Becareful, there are stairs."

Chuuya said before helping Kyouka with the stairs. Soon they reach the top. Chuuya then took off the blindfold and Kyouka was dumbfounded to see the new room.

Chuuya chuckled. "Like it? Sorry but I cannot tell you where this place are. Anyways lets start?"

Chuuya offered while walking away and to the study table. Kyouka followed later with a smile. "I'm jealous. Does Ane-san know about these place?"

She asked while still looking around. Chuuya shrugged before picking up the electric guitar and tested it. "Anyways, what do you wanna sang?"

Chuuya asked after fixing the the things he'll need. Kyouka though to a minute before smiling. "Ah~ how about She's so gone? Do you perhaps know that song?"

Kyouka's ocean eyes brighten when he saw her brother nod and start. Kyouka listen on the beat before singing.

Soon the song gone intense making the two smile while they do a duet. At the middle part, Chuuya taken a break before facing the computer he set up there.

He searcher for the song and download it. It didn't taken them long to memorized the note as well lyrics. Kyouka was happy and it made Chuuya smile. Though, they still need to practice once in a  while before Kyouka's performance happen.

*

.Tuesday.

Mr. Ango, Chuuya's second class Professor was interrupted when someone knocked. Ango frown as well the others students and turn to the door. Ango fixed his glasses before opening the door.

The class was greeted by Kyouka wearing a cute dress and a light make up. She smile at Ango sheepishly. "Mr. Ango, can I talk to my brother?"

She asked making Ango frown. He remember that he didn't got any students that had a last name Izumi. He was about to speak when Chuuya got up and wore his bag as well the guitar case.

"Mr. Nakahara?"

Ango called. Chuuya looked up and sigh. "I'm Kyouka half brother." He said making everyone gasp. This passed weeks, Kyouka became famous because of her cuteness as well she's nice. They didn't expect that Kyouka was related to Chuuya.

Kyouka brighten up. "Brother! Come on! Ane-san prepare you a some cloths!"

She said cheerfully making everyone awe. Chuuya though cringe. "Why did have to tell her?! Urgh... She wont let me get away with this later!" Chuuya groan before storming off after excusing himself from Ango who stare at him dumbfounded.

Dazai on the other hand, sadden. He sigh, he felt that today's class is the worst. Ango notice it but he just ignored it and continue the class.

*

"Everyone? There well be a performance for second year students. I want you all to go there because (I'm way to lazy to teach you all) they need audience."

The third sub Professor announced making everyone bolt out of their seats. After all, they want to see Kyouka perform. Even seniors like Kyouka.

The Professor then dismissed them before heading out too. Of course his gonna watch too. As Dazai tracked his way out, he bump into his friends. Everyone one notice the absence of their ginger haired friend and Rampo make a comment about it.

Dazai answered him that Chuuya was helping Kyouka with her song, which surprised everyone and hurriedly run to the gymnasium. Dazai and the gang was glad that they found a spot near the stage and immediately taken it.

"I'm really wanna see Chuuya perform!" Tachihara said making Dazai frown because of the ways his tone was used. It didn't taken them long when the place was filled with students cheering to their bias.

Soon the a student, everyone known as the Campus Sweetheart, stepped in and greet them. Everyone cheered as the first student stepped in her red kimono sing a random song for everyone.

The next one had a nice voice and it made everyone cheer louder. The next one had a low yet beautiful voice that suits everyone and fitted her choice of song. That continue until it reach the last student everyone was waiting for.

"Everyone! Please Welcome! Izumi Kyouka! and her brother! Nakahara Chuuya!"

The crowd went wild. Everyone in Chuuya's circle of friends was the loudest except Kunikida who only sigh. Dazai whistled.

"GOO!! CHUUYA~!!!"

He yelled that surely got Chuuya's attention. The ginger smile that no one sees. It was so sexy that it made every girls nosebleed and for Dazai to blushed lightly. Soon Chuuya's attentions averted as Kyouka nod at him.

The strumming of Chuuya's guitar accompanied by the drum silent the crowd before Kyouka's beautiful voice wrapped them up making the crowd roar.

Chuuya and Kyouka did their very best until the end of the song. When Chuuya finished the song with a few strums before it totally ended and once again the crowd went wild.

After all, they didn't expect such stunning performance from the ginger and it shocked them to the very core.