7

Weeks had already passed and Chuuya enjoyed the school pretty much than he thought. Of course he were always picked by bullies because of his boyish looked and short height but he always taken care of them.

Currently, the five was in the mansion resting, Chuuya was wondering to be exact. He still remember the ins and outs of this mansion after all this years had passed.

As he tracked the third floor of the mansion which was never been used yet dust free, he remember that he was always there and there was a secret passage that only him (Or he thought so) knows about.

Chuuya run towards that end on the right side of the mansion and stopped at the only a lamp build in the wall beside the huge window. Chuuya then pulled the lap down and it trigger the hidden door which lead to the attic where he used to hang alot whenever he and Dazai cant play together.

Chuuya immediately stepped inside and the door closed immediately. There was a stairs upwards and a light switch which Chuuya clicked and the light went on.

The stares were dusty. Chuuya then taken a step forwards until he ended up on top of the stairs and saw a wide space. Switching the light, the dark room turn bright.

A single bed well be found on the corner, beside it was and old study table equipped by a mini studio when making music. There was two guitars set not far from it. On the other side of the room was set it with two book shelf filled with worn books and two beanbags chair and a mini table.

Chuuya smile at the memory he had in this room. Chuuya notice the thick dust coated the place. He sigh.

"I forgot how much I locked my self here."

He mumbled before walking over to the wooden box propped up on the wall next to the bookshelves.

Chuuya then open it and saw a small vacuum cleaner and some cleaning materials. Chuuya then taken the feather duster and the vacuum before starting to clean his old hang out room.

*

Kouyou frown when she didn't saw Chuuya with Kyouka and the other three males. It felt nostalgia to her. She remember Chuuya always disappear and re-appear later.

It only made Kouyou sigh and didn't bother looking for the ginger boy, after all she know that the ginger boy knows the mansion better than hers.

*

The place was spotless. There was never a dust left after the long clean up. The floor was well buff and shiny. Chuuya was please by the sight. The ceiling was web free as well clean. The books were dust free too and the bed as well.

Chuuya smile tiredly before setting the tools he used away before collapsing on the dust free bed and immediately fallen sleep.

*

Chuuya woken up later. The sky were now dark and his dirty as well hungry. He groan before sitting up from the bed and left the secret room after switching off the lights.

He then head towards his room to take a showere and at the exactly Seven-thirty. Chuuya stepped in at the dinning room seeing, Kouyou, Kyouka and the others already seated. He smile sheepishly.

"Sorry to came late, I got my self fallen sleep somewhere..."

He trail yet Kouyou dismissed it and invite Chuuya to sit with them and eat. It was nice to have a family like this after all, Chuuya never been happy with his real family except to Kyouka who always there for him.

*

"Huh? School fest?"

Chuuya asked wondering. He eyed Kunikida and Rampo. "When it gonna start?"

Chuuya asked while closing his note and kept it. Rampo smile as he suck on his lollipop.

"Ah~ next week. You don't mind right? We're having a play this year and every students on our year level is the participant."

Rampo state in a matter of fact tone making thr ginger sigh and nod. "What play would our level be showing?"

Chuuya asked having a bad feeling about it. Then just like that, Chuuya knows it his end. The mischievous glint at Rampo's eyes sents danger to Chuuya nerves. Rampo smile and fixed his glasses.

"Sleeping Beauty."

Said Rampo. The others that was listening to them turn to Rampo with a 'Are-you-insane-look'. Rampo only chuckled before grabbing both Chuuya's shoulder.

"And Your Sleeping beauty, Pretty Boy."

Chuuya gape at Rampo's words before hell breaks out. Rampo immediately run to Kunikida and hide on his back while grinning ear to ear. While Chuuya was held by Kyouka, Dazai and Atsushi.

He was going to strangled Rampo after all, so the three who was keeping the ranging boy in place did their best to stop the ginger from strangling their friend.

"Goddammit Rampo!!! Get back here you Fucker!!!"

Chuuya cussed out loud. The others sweat drop as They watch how Chuuya struggled from the three's grip.

"Let go of me, son of bitches!"

Chuuya yell but the three hold him tighter until the ginger give up in exhaustion. Which take them twenty minutes to stop him.

Kyouka only smile at her brother. "Its alright brother! I'm sure your gonna rock in dress!"

Kyouka said and shiver after receiving a deadly glare from Chuuya. Chuuya grumbled before sighing.

"Fine. Knowing you fuckers wont let me back off. Who's my pair?"

Chuuya demand tiredly making everyone smirk yet secretly. Kunikida cough and fixed his glasses before dropping the bomb at Chuuya.

"Dazai will be your partner."

If Chuuua was drinking, His sure that he already spit it at Kunikida's face as well choked in it.

The ginger turn to the silent yet grinning brunette before strangling him.

"You know this shit right Shitty Dazai!!!!"

Poor Dazai, everyone can see that departing soul beside his body. "Chuu~ your words wounded me~"

"Shut the fuck!!!"

And so Chuuya keep strangling Dazai before pinching both of his cheeks while fuming making everyone sigh in relief.

Because if Chuuya keep continuing on choking Dazai, the brunette soul will soon depart and the play will be cancelled.