14

Months had passed and right now, its Halloween. The mansion was heavily decorated thanks to Kouyou. There lots of food and candy.

Kouyou even invited Vanessa and her Lover, Yosano on celebrating the party she put. While the kids was forced to dress in there costumes. Currently, they were all at the living room. Kouyou was wearing the Queen of Hearts costume from Alice in Wonderland,  while Kyouka wore Alice costume.

Chuuya went to wear a werewolf costume, Dazai being fascinated by death wore a Grip Reaper costume. Akutagawa wore a Vampire costume and Atsushi a tiger costume.

They were waiting for two people and right now those two barge in. Everyone sees Vanessa went along with a Crazy Nurse out fit while Yosano a Sadist Doctor accompanied by a real blade she carry with her.

Everyone shiver as the two derange people laugh. "Oh my! I think I wanna exchange being a Crazy Nurse at the Mental facility than being a Detective." Vanessa said while grinning mischievously. Everyone on rolled their eyes playfully at the Detective.

Vanessa chuckled at them and soon asked everyone to participate at any game she well thought.

*

The games over and everyone was exhausted. Yosano and Vanessa was drunk while the kids only watch those two. Kouyou only sigh before send the kids to their room as she taken care of this two irresponsible adult.

Vanessa who was drunk. Smile. You will never know if Vanessa was actually drunk after all, she had a high tolerance over alcohol and rarely get drunk. She watch as Kouyou helped Yosano who passed out on the couch.

"I never knew Akiko was actually your lover," She start. Kouyou who was aware of her presence turn and sigh. "And I never knew you knew Akiko." Vanie chuckled before getting up.

"She's a friend of one of my colleague. I met her at the bar once." She said while helping Kouyou. Kouyou only sigh before they dragged Yosano to Kouyou's room.

"Thanks." Said Kouyou once Yosano was placed on the bed. Vanie only chuckled and nod before going out and head to her room.

After all, tomorrow's hungover is a bitch.

*

Everyone was gathering at the dinning room. Though, Vanessa was sleep on the table which irritates Kouyou. Everyone watch as Vanie jump out of her seat fully awake after Kouyou yell at her.

The detective only sigh. "Kouyou~ be nice to me!!! My heartless boss wants me to study that damn case!!!" She whine though Kouyou's glare only increased.

"How so?" Yosano asked casually while eating her food with elegance. Everyone then turn to Vanie who obviously darken. "After we help you to bed, I retire to mine. But then that damn old man dragged me to other suicide case. The reason was quite idiotic. Anyways, I only had a hour of sleep!!!" Everyone only sigh as they watch her whine.

Later, Vanie wave goodbye to them after her Colleague personally picked her up. Yosano, Kouyou and the kids wave goodbye at the grumbling adult.

The two adult left cant help but chuckled before Yosano spoke getting everyone's attention. "Nakahara Vanessa was quite famous. I admit. Not only for solving crimes but also leading a bust at every dangerous mission. I treated her multiple times way back then." Kouyou sigh and nod. Agreeing to her girlfriend while the kids were curious.

"We were never informed of it, Yosano-san." Chuuya asked curiously making Yosano sigh. "It wasn't allowed to be broad cast. It was a SS classified mission. I remember her being confined the hospital for a month after going inside the warehouse full of booms without hesitation." Yosano saw how the kids frozen.