24

-Third Day-

Next Morning came fast though,  This timeYuji didn't told them story about the Nakaharas. He was out if the mansion and on the City for some reason. It was a boring morning with the exciting tales of the Nakahara siblings.

After the breakfast, everyone was in the beach again though,  this time this is where fun beings. The students were divided into two. Still Chuuya and Dazai were separated as well Akutagawa and Atsushi as well some of their friends.

The leaders this time were one of the top student. Their activity for today were on the sea. They had to used jet ski this time. It pumped everyone's excitement back as the group leaders assign everyone in pairs.

Chuuya was paired with on of his admires which the girl too advanced of. Currently Chuuya was the driver. He had experience driving with this in the arcade he one visit and the girl tightly gripping on his waist.

It made Chuuya shiver and worried for the girl's safety. Not on falling on the water but that familiar dark glare Chuuya felt make him worried on what will happen to her.

Dazai was not pleased at all. Atsushi and Akutagawa had to stop him from ripping the girl's head apart. Though,  he was competiting with Chuuya. Dazai partner was one of his admires too.

You see,  both boys were famous after the play and Dazai was already famous with or without the play and the play boost his popularity. So the person with Dazai did the same as that girl did to Chuuya.

Chuuya's eyes darken at how the girl hug Dazai. He turned his gaze to the open ocean. Dazai did the same and Atsushi as well Akutagawa and the others facepalm. They already know this two's feelings and damn everyone who knows about this two feelings for each other shiver as a Cold War started.

Oda and Ango were worried for Dazai and Chuuya's partner because the looked the two had were understandable. Like the two were planning a double murder or something.

It sent shivers to everyone and when Ango announced what they're going to do before starting the game. Dazai and Chuuya's ski drove out in a very fast paced the made everyone drop their jaw.

Dazai being expert in games had already tried this too in a virtual game and so does Chuuya. The two took a sharp turn and almost, almost make their partners fall and the Two didn't seems to looked concerned at all.

They grab the flag at the same time before rushing back to the shore. The girls were terrified and they swear both of them felt those deadly aura the two were radiating.

When the ski stop those girls immediately run off while trembling a little while Chuuya and Dazai had a satisfied looked. Oh Double Black, once again bringing terror on everyones heart.

Oda and Ango sigh after seeing those victorious looked in the teens face. Though,  They took a nice shot for Akutagawa and Atsushi's request.

The game continue, Atsushi and Akutagawa didn't did the same as the two but still, they had this itchy feeling to pushed those girls away.

That competition continue until Rampo pulled Dazai and Poe pulled Chuuya. Rampo chuckled to see the annoyed looked on the brunette. "You should just confess. Chuuya surely will say yes. You know, earlier the look on both your face were terrifying. We're worried if you two will committe a double murder or something. Anyways, this time, don't wait for Chuuya to confess. You should lower that pride of yours and admit. I was waiting for Poe to sah it then I asked Vanessa why my prediction didn't work and she simply said, 'Lower you damn pride and fucked up.' really I thought about it countless time until I did lower my pride. That's how I got Poe and I won't exchange it for the world. Good luck, Dazai,"

Rampo said before running off leaving Dazai in a messy mind of his. Meanwhile, Chuuya was told the same. Though,  Poe was only telling him what Rampo told him too. Chuuya was surprised so heard that Rampo went for Vanessa's consultation and Chuuya was already planning things.

Many more activities happen before everything ends. Evening came with a very hungry students. Yuji who just came back chuckled as he watch as the students stuff their mouths with those mouthwatering foods.

He just came back from the city. He kind of visit Vanessa own mansion with those developed pictures. He knows the female plan because ever since they're kids, the siblings love to take pics as memories. That even Yuji took that hobby.

After telling some story to the kids, he guided them back to their rooms before sitting with the teachers at the living room. Yuji was kind of the one who manage the Mansion ever since Vanessa left. He was the one in charge with everything.

Oda, Ango and the other teachers smile at Yuji was the man taken the seat. "Were very greatful to Vanessa-san for letting us borrow the mansion for a week. And we're also greatful to you too, Yuji-san." Said one of the teachers.

"Vanessa-sama was a kind hearted person. And she was thankful that you didn't treat the young master Chuuya, the same way as his former school had treated him. She was just paying your kindness and this place were never been used anyways. It's nice to see different faces one in a while." Yuji replied kindly.

Truth to be told, even if Vanessa whine like a brat for not coming along with Chuuya and even asked for the person who suggested the place, she was the one dealt with the Principal.

She said that is a graduation gift or so but she actually for Chuuya to learn their own family history while enjoying everything with his friends.

It was her Idea because she knew that a few day after Chuuya and his friends gone home, the court session will start and she didn't want to upset Chuuya that's why she let them learn their history with his father and so.

"You should thanked Vanessa-sama not me." Yuji added before getting up. He had things to do before getting to bed so he excuse himself politely and left the teachers to their own to head on their own respective rooms.

Days like this was nice and warm. Yuji knows that and since the memories of the pass was cut off ever since Rimbaud's death, Vanessa was making new memories for Yuji to remember until he retired.

And Yuji can't complain because this new sight brought happiness to him and he finally get the chance to see his soon new young lord.