Teaching Him

Warning: Contains Steven X Rose! You've been warned! This is one of my one shots from my smut book on A03.

"Let's begin, Steven. You are at that age for human males.  Since your father hasn't given you any proper teachings about human sexual relations and Garnet is currently occupied with another matter, I shall teach you myself. Rose said as she was now naked in front of her son, Steven.

Pearl was sitting there about to watch them. Steven's size was quite impressive, bigger than his father's, in fact. Rose was no slouch in terms of size herself, having a pair of massive breasts and a large and shapely ass that would set any man's hormones into overdrive.

That man was currently her own son. Being at the age where sex would soon be a part of his life, Steven was at a loss on what to do, especially since he wanted to be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend Connie.

Well one day, Rose caught Steven masturbating and confronted him about it, only to discover that Greg hadn't even explained anything to him. Aggravated at her husband's incompetence, Rose took it upon herself to teach Steven, which leads to where we are now.

Pearl was unsure from the start. She loved Rose and it was hard enough seeing Greg do those type of things with her. Now Steven? This was something that the Pale Gem wasn't sure she could handle, but would do it for Rose.

"Alright, Steven. Let's begin. Now first, whatever you know about this so far, show me and we'll start from there." Rose said as Steven blushed before spitting on his dick and thrusting inside of Rose, causing her to yelp in surprise!

"Oh! Oh my! Steven! That....oh my!!" She exclaimed as Steven unleashed his pent up hormones into every thrust! And with his superhuman stamina, he could keep at it for hours!

"Oh, Mom! I...!" Steven exclaimed, stopping for a moment, thinking he hurt his Mom....only for her to flip him around with his back now on the bed as she placed his dick within her vagina.

"You....you won't wear me out so easily, my darling Steven. I see you know quite a bit already! So...no need to go easy!" Rose exclaimed as she rode Steven's dick, her breasts engulfing his face as she bounced her big ass on his cock, screaming his name with each bounce as Pearl looked on.

But it was a different feeling this time: Pearl wasn't jealous out of hatred. She was jealous because she couldn't decide whose position she wanted to be in:Rose's or Steven's. Fingering herself to the sight in front of her, Pearl let her mind run wild as multiple thoughts ran through it while Rose and Steven continued.

"Oh! Oh Steven! Oh my....OH I'M ALMOST AT MY LIMIT!" Rose screamed as Steven felt like his dick was going to equal that of a volcanic eruption.

"I'm coming! I'M COMING!" Steven said as he pulled out and shot his load all over Rose, the force being so powerful that some got scattered on Pearl as well.

"H-How was that, Mom?" Steven asked, panting as Rose gave him a kiss.

"You're your father's son, all right. Isn't he, Pearl? Hmm, Pearl?" Rose said as she and Steven both looked and chuckled at what they saw:

Pearl with a look of pure ecstasy on her face as she had climaxed from pleasuring herself.

"Next time, let's have Pearl join too." Steven said as Rose smiled.

"That's my Steven. Always thinking of others." She gushed.

The_Lovely_Starlight

The_Diamond_Hybrid

Halseboys