Missed You(Steven X Garnet)

(Narrator's POV)

"Hey Garnet. How are you?" The now 21 year old Steven asked as he walked into his home for the first time in 3 years as Garnet looked at him. And the moment she saw him, she rushed up and hugged him, planting a kiss on his cheek as well as the fusion was happy as can be to see the hybrid.

"Steven. I've missed you. When did you get here?" She asked as Steven chuckled. In truth, he had just arrived in Beach City around 20 minutes ago and had yet to really settle back in. He had seen Lapis, Peridot and Bismuth but Pearl and Amethyst were out on a field trip. But luckily, Steven had found out that Garnet was at home.

Sitting on the couch, Steven smiled as he watched Garnet organize things on the counter. However he got a strange feeling in his lower regions as he saw the fusion bend over. And it was a feeling he couldn't ignore, no matter how dirty he felt. After all this was someone who helped raise him and he was now having lewd and arousing thoughts about her?

Nevertheless, Steven knew he had to deal with this. He grabbed a nearby pillow and blanket and unzipped his pants while hiding his crotch area underneath them. He slowly reached his hand in his pants and began pleasuring himself as Garnet continued to organize the counter, her ample rear end practically taunting Steven in a sexual way that seemed endless. 

Once Garnet turned around, Steven quickly stopped jerking off so that he wouldn't get caught with his pants down, literally and figuratively.

"So what did you do while on the road?" Garnet asked as Steven kept his composure as best as he could despite his clear arousal for the fusion.

"Well I saw a bunch of different places. Met some new friends. It was definitely an experience. Even if Connie and me eventually broke up. She wanted to focus more on her studies and...well you get it." Steven explained as Garnet sat next to him on the couch and smiled as she reached her hand underneath the blanket and began jerking Steven off.

Had she known the whole time?

"It's unfortunate Connie broke up with you. But then again, I wonder if she'd be able to handle you like I can? Probably not....." Garnet said as she continued to pleasure Steven as the hybrid let out moans and gasps. The fusion's strokes felt warm and comfortable.

"Tell me, Steven....did you miss me?" Garnet asked in a sensual tone as Steven nodded.  Garnet then removed the blanket and pillow and began to gently suck on Steven's erect manhood, her tongue on the tip of it as she licked and sucked the member.

Steven held her head in place as he was in pure bliss. Garnet was a blowjob Goddess. Her mouth was AMAZING. After a while, the hybrid shot his load as the fusion tasted it.

"I missed you too, Steven. I think we'll be doing this a lot now that you're back home." The fusion said as she smiled at her satisfied hybrid.

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2

Endie_287