On an Island

Requested by CJT0696

(Narrator's POV)

"Well shit. We're stuck on an island in the middle of who knows where and the warp pad is broken." Steven said with a groan as Garnet sighed.

"Steven. First of all: Watch your mouth. Second: The Warp Pad isn't broken. It just needs a brief recharge period before we can use it again." The fusion said as Steven gave her a skeptical look.

"And how long is this recharge going to take?" He asked as Garnet sighed.

"I...don't know. It's been a while since it happened, so I may have forgotten the exact time it takes..." She replied as Steven just facepalmed and sat on the soft sand, thinking how things led to this point.

Oh yes. Connie broke up with him and Garnet wanted to cheer him up by bringing him here. Problem is: THEY WERE STUCK HERE. Steven knew Garnet had her non existent heart in the right place but still....

"Oh come now, Steven. We're on a beautiful island. We can easily occupy ourselves until the Warp Pad recharges. How about we go for a swim, hmm?" Garnet said as she phased out of her outfit into a bikini, causing Steven to blush at her curves.

Trying to keep his composure, the hybrid got into his swimsuit as well. He had been wearing it underneath his normal clothes. But he couldn't take his eyes off of Garnet. She looked so beautiful. A perfect combination of curvy and muscular.

"Steven? You alright?" Garnet asked as Steven did his best to hide the massive erection in his trunks, but to no avail as he took off his shorts and accidentally pulled his trunks down enough to where his erection shot right out!

"Oh my....well well....this outing just became even more fun." Garnet said as she then phased out of her bikini. She was now completely naked as she then began stroking Steven's erect penis.

"G-Garnet...that...feels good...." Steven gasped as the fusion chuckled.

"It does, hmm? Well how about this?" She asked as she began gently sucking him off, her tongue dancing around his penis and her plump lips feeling amazing around his shaft.

After taking her mouth off at last, Garnet soon found herself on her back as Steven let out a lustful groan and began thrusting in and out of the fusion's wet pussy!

"Oh! OH YES YES! STEVEN!!!!" Garnet screamed in pure bliss as Steven drilled her. It felt great. She felt great. Any sadness he felt ovee Connie was gone in an instant. After both came close to their climax, Steven pulled out and shot his load all over Garnet's naked body before collapsing next to her.

*Flash!*

"The Warp Pad is ready. We can leave at any time....." Garnet began to say until Steven gave her butt a smack.

"Actually? Let's rest here a while. This island is nice." He said as the two cuddled on the island.

Keep the requests coming guys!

KingMythLord

FilippoMasiero2

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Halseboys