Sleeping With The Enemy(StevenXAquamarine)

"I'll get that Steven Universe myself!" Aquamarine growled as she angrily fluttered to the home of Steven Universe, the one being she swore she'd end once and for all.

She would be going at it alone, however. Not too long ago, her and Eyeball Ruby had a falling out due to her blaming Aquamarine for all of the failed attempts at ending the hybrid. Furious, the two went their separate ways.

"I'll defeat Steven Universe on my own and...huh? What is THAT?" Aquamarine asked as she looked through Steven's open window and saw him jerking off to what looked to be pictures on his phone.

But what caught the teardrop Gem's eye was the massive size that she was staring at. She drooled a bit at the "weapon" Steven was seemingly hiding all this time.

"Oh my Stars....has he been hiding that this whole time? That is a huge weapon! And one that could destroy not just me, but possibly the Diamonds as well! Hmm....what to do...maybe I'll mess with it. But how...?" Aquamarine asked as she then caught a glimpse of what Steven was watching on his phone.

"Hmm. He seems stimulated by that human woman. So maybe if I...." Aquamarine began to say as she Shapeshifted a larger bust and ass as she fluttered into Steven's room.

"Huh?!? Aquamarine?!? Is that you?!? You aren't getting off so easy this time!" Steven said as he summoned his shield and his skin turned pink, all the while he was unaware that his manhood was still erect and in the open.

Aquamarine blushed a bit but remembered her last encounter with Steven in his new form and tried to defuse the situation.

"You misunderstand me, Steven. I mean you know harm." She said as Steven rolled his eyes. He wasn't anywhere near as clueless as the Gems had been the last time. So he wasn't going to be fooled.

"Nice try. You and Eyeball tried the same thing last time. The Gems may have believed you but I never did! And nothing has changed! Especially since you and Eyeball ended up getting what was coming to you! So you better leave!" The hybrid snapped as now Aquamarine was getting afraid.

"No! It's not like that at all! I honestly came to help you!" She protested as Steven glared at her.

"Help me? With what?" He shot back as Aquamarine approached him and placed a hand on his cock. It felt so thick.

"Well this for starters. I know what your weakness is, Steven Universe. And...I must say I'm glad you showed it to me." She said as she gently began to caress Steven's erect member.

"Aquamarine....what if....?" Steven began to ask as Aquamarine chuckled.

"What? Worried that human female you're so fond of may come in here? Well then she'll see just how little she can please you in comparison to an elite Gem like myself. And let's be honest: A scrawny human like her versus a Gem like me? I think we know which would be better for you...." She said as she began to wrap her mouth around Steven's cock.

As much as he didn't want to admit it, Steven felt like he was in heaven. Aquamarine's mouth felt amazing and the blowjob she was giving him felt goddess-like with the way she was moving her mouth and flicking her tongue.

"Aq...ua..marine..." The hybrid gasped as Aquamarine looked up at him and smiled.

"Say you love it. You can't deny it. As much as you hate me, you can't resist me, can you? I want to hear you say it." She said as she then began to flick the tip of his cock with her tongue. She seemed to be aiming right for the sweet spots, making Steven quiver as she hit each one without fail.

"I....I....can't resist you, Aquamarine...." Steven gasped as Aquamarine chuckled.

"I knew it. You want me so badly. All that anger you have towards me is nothing but a mask---Oh!" She exclaimed as she was suddenly thrusted onto the bed with Steven's massive cock hovering over her.

Wasting no more time, Steven began thrusting in and out of Aqua's Gem hole, making her scream in ecstasy. The teardrop Gem was now the one on the receiving end of immense pleasure.

"Oh! Ohhhh!" Aquamarine screamed as Steven continued to thrust in and out. After a long while, he pulled out and shot his load all over her, leaving her with a smile on her face.

"Stars, that was amazing.....why did I ever want you dead?" Aquamarine asked as Steven just chuckled as he zipped up his pants and went to go clean himself up.

Lurkerbelow

The_Lovely_Starlight

Halseboys

The_Diamond_Hybrid