Joining in the Fun~

Requested by AtomicFlame1

(Steven's POV)

*Slurp Slurp*

In the barn, Lapis was on her knees while Peridot's face was under her ass. But what was Lapis doing on her knees, you ask?

*Phone Rings*

"Hello?" A voice asked.

*Hello? Who is this? Where's Steven?" The voice of Pearl asked.

"Pearl, it's Stevonnie. Connie came over to see Steven and you know how they fuse after a kiss sometimes." Stevonnie said as Pearl laughed.

"That sounds like them. Just shows how much they love each other. But if I knew you'd be here, I'd have--oh hold on. We'll talk later, Stevonnie. Have to take care of something." The Pale Gem said as she hung up and Stevonnie let out a moan of pure pleasure as Lapis continued to suck them off.

*Steven why didn't you tell me you were doing all of this?* Connie asked in Stevonnie's mind.

*Sorry, Connie. I didn't mean to keep it from you....* Steven replied.

*Don't be sorry! This is great! Now we can drill the Gems together! Look how much of a cock slut Lapis is!* Connie replied, a giddy high of sorts overtaking her.

*Well in that case: We do Pearl next?"* Steven asked.

*Oh you know it, babe. I've been wanting to shut Pearl's mouth for years. Same with Amethyst. What better way to do that with Stevonnie's cock in their mouths?* Connie replied.

*Then we do Garnet next. I can't wait to get her high and mighty ass on her knees with a mouthful of cock. Let's hear her lecture then!* Steven exclaimed, the same giddy high now overtaking him as well.

*I love you, Steven.* Connie said.

*I love you too, Connie.* Steven replied as Stevonnie pulled out and shot their load all over Lapis and Peridot.

Heh! Keep the requests coming guys!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Craftfury

KingMythLord

FilippoMasiero2