No One Can Please Her Baby Like Her

Requested by Lurkerbelow

*Knock Knock*

"Steven. Are you alright? You've been hold up in your room for--OH MY STARS!!" Pearl yelled as she saw Steven in a very compromising position: He was pleasuring himself to what looked to be porn on his phone.

"Pearl! Don't you knock?!?" The hybrid exclaimed as Pearl sighed.

"I DID knock. Why are you resorting to doing....THAT....when you have Connie?" The Pale Gem asked as Steven sighed and looked away, indicating that something wasn't right.

"*sighs* I dunno, OK? I just....I don't know how to explain it. I love Connie but...well..." Steven began to say until Pearl sat down on the bed and began stroking the surprised hybrid's manhood!

"She isn't doing a good enough job? Well I certainly can't allow that, now can I?" The Pale Gem said as Steven shuddered at her touch.

"P-Pearl...what are you....?" He began to ask until Pearl shushes him.

"If Connie can't please you, then I have to. Shame, really: I thought I taught her how to watch out for you in every area but then again how much could I truly expect from a human?" The Pale Gem says as she then puts her mouth and wraps her lips around Steven's shaft, barely able to fit it in her mouth as Steven moans in pleasure. It felt better than Connie's mouth ever did!

"Oh...oh yes....Pearl....right there...do your tongue like that again...." Steven moaned as Pearl flicked her tongue around the tip of the hybrid's penis.  It felt amazing.

After a while....

"Oooohh!" Steven moaned as he shot his load into Pearl's mouth as she slurped up every last drop of the hybrid's cum, smirking at him.

"No one can please my baby like me." She said as she kissed the now passed out from pleasure Steven on the head before leaving, very satisfied with herself.

KingMythLord

The_Diamond_Hybrid

The_Lovely_Starlight