Not What He Used To Be (Steven X Pearl)

NTR Warning!

(Narrator's POV)

Steven sighed as he sat on the couch, trying to focus on the reports on his phone. He had been looking at the gaming news for the release date of the new Cuphead DLC that was due to come out soon when his Dad walked in, a sullen look on his face as he sighed, drawing the concern of Steven.

"Hey Dad. What's wrong? You seem upset. Things with you and Pearl not going too good?" The hybrid asked as Greg looked at his son.

"Heh. You could say that, Schtuball. Your old man…well he isn't what he used to be. I found that out at the wrong time unfortunately and now Pearl isn't saying much to me at all." The elder Universe said as Steven smiled.

"How about I go talk to her? She's in her room right now. I'll see if I can smooth things over for you guys." The hybrid said as Greg smiled.

"Always looking out for your old man. Thanks, Steven. I'm lucky to have a son like you." He said as he left to go for a walk as Steven knocked on the door of Pearl's room, causing it to open as he walked in and saw her on the bed.

"Hmm? Oh Steven. Hello. What's going on?" Pearl asked as Steven smiled and began to explain the situation.

"Well I heard you and Dad hit a rough patch and…well I don't want you guys to end up like what happened with me and Connie, so can you tell me what Dad meant when he said that he isn't what he used to be?" Steven asked as Pearl sighed.

"Well. We were getting intimate for the first time and….well……it was less than stellar, to say the least. I don't know, maybe I expected more from him. All I know is that it left me unsatisfied." She explained as Steven thought for a moment before unzipping his pants and pulling out his own penis, shocking Pearl at how big it was compared to his father!

"Well. I hate seeing you upset, Pearl. But things will work out. I know it. Anyway, sorry about this. I'll just head out…" Steven began to say until Pearl stopped him..

"Actually Steven! Um….I was wondering if…you…well….." Pearl began to ask….

*A few minutes later….*

"Yes!!!!! Fuck me, Steven!" Pearl screamed as Steven was drilling her with his massive meat, making the Pale Gem drown in pleasure. It was the best she felt in a long time.

"We don't have to keep going, Pearl. I know you and Dad can work things out—" Steven began to say until Pearl again stopped him.

"No! You fuck me better than your father ever could! Better than your mother ever did!!! Now keep fucking me, Steven!!!!" Pearl screamed as Steven shrugged and kept up the pace, going faster and faster, shaking the bed with each thrust.

Morally this was wrong. Steven knew that. He knew he was betraying his own father in one of the worst ways he could. But there was a part of him that simply didn't care. After all: Based on past events, Greg wasn't exactly winning any father of the year awards.

But all of that didn't matter to Steven or Pearl as they both reached their climax, letting out moans of pure bliss as Steven pulled out, shooting his load all over the Pale Gem as the two of them laid on the bed.

After all of that went down, Greg noticed Pearl was in a better mood though he never did know why. But he figured Steven had something to do with it, so he was grateful nonetheless.

"Thanks, Steven! Pearl seems much happier now. Don't know why but I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. I don't know what you did or said to her but I owe you big time, son." Greg said with a smile as Steven simply smiled back.

What his father didn't know wouldn't hurt him, right?

Heh. Happy Father's Day, Greg.😈😈😈😈

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

CJT0696

Jss2141