3 Gems and a Hybrid

(Steven's POV)

Garnet's always been someone who believed in me. She's always believed that I could face anything that comes my way. 

She's also….very sexy. Those hips, those thighs….just the thought of them in my hands….

And she knows it too. She, like every other female and Gem, have been looking at me. She always gets nervous around me now and while it's cute, I want her to feel comfortable….and that gives me an idea.

At that moment, Garnet came back from a patrol around the city. She saw me and kissed me on the cheek. “Hello, Steven.” She said to me.

“Hey, Garnet. How was the patrol? You look a little drained…” I pointed out to her. “As a matter of fact, I am. Nothing is going on right now in the city and I just want to relax.” She replied.

That's when I made my move. “I have an idea, Garnet: You can lay on my bed and I can give you a massage. How's that sound?” I asked her. 

She smiled. “Alright, Cutie. Let's get to your bed, then.” She replied as we went upstairs to my room. She then lies down on the bed, waiting for me to proceed.

She looks so sexy...her hips..her thighs...and that fusion ass….I try to control myself for the time being and begin at her neck before working my way down the rest of her shoulders. 

I smile as she moans in pleasure. “Ohh..Steven, this is just what I needed….you're doing amazing…..this...feels so good…” she says, clearly enjoying my “magic” fingers.

I then move down to her lower area: first I rub her hips before massaging her thighs. Then I reach her butt, giving it a nice, little squeeze, causing Garnet to squeal a little bit. Guess she didn't expect me to be so bold and actually touch her ass. Let alone squeeze it. But she seemed to enjoy it, so I continued.

“Steven….” She said in a soft voice as I continued to massage her butt, giving it nice squeezes in between. It then turns into a full body massage as I kiss her on the neck.

“I've….been thinking a lot about you and the others. I...have these urges and….I didn't know at first how to feel or how to deal with this….but...I know now that if I don't….they won't go away. That's why I can't hold back any longer, Garnet…” I said. 

Garnet looked at me with a smile and then kissed me on the lips. “I know. I sensed this feeling from you, Steven. Ever since you hit puberty and became what you are now, I knew you had these desires. Not just for me, but Amethyst, Pearl, Connie….every woman or Gem in your life. I just wanted to see if you could find it within yourself to follow those desires.

I looked at Garnet. She knew the whole time how I felt. Just like she always does. “I just want to please you and the others.” I said as Garnet phases out of her clothes and lied back on the bed. I then took off my clothes as well and she began sucking on my now erect 9 ½ inch manhood. 

“My. I didn't know it was this big. Amethyst wouldn't know what to say and you would impale Connie and Peridot and possibly Pearl as well.” Garnet said seductively as she continued sucking on my manhood. 

Garnet's lips around my manhood….it felt amazing. Part of me wanted to shapeshift and make it bigger….but I didn't want Garnet to choke, especially since she was already getting a mouthful of it already.

She continued until I told her to get on the bed. I then thrust my manhood into her ass making her jump a little, but she eventually eased into it as I began fucking her doggystyle. It felt amazing. The feeling of drilling her from the back….it felt incredible to be in control like this…..