Pent Up(Part 2/Conclusion)

(Narrator's POV)

Peridot and Steven's lips met in a kiss that soon turned passionate. How did Peri learn how to kiss so well? All that time watching CPH must have rubbed off on her.

Speaking of "rubbing", Steven could feel his erection rubbing against Peridot's lower area, something that she quickly noticed and giggled.

"Oh my….Steven it seems that your human reproductive rod is stimulated by me. But then again, is it really a surprise? I AM the great and lovable Peridot after all and even you can't resist my charms. But then again…..I've never been able to resist yours either." She said as Steven looked at her.

"What do you mean, Peridot?" He asked as Peridot rolled her eyes.

"Do I really have to explain it? I've always had what you humans call a "crush" on you, Steven. If it wasn't for Connie, I…. probably would have made my move ages ago. That's why I'm happy to do this with you…. because I love you, Steven Universe." She said as Steven didn't say a word and let his actions speak for him as he kissed her again. That was all the confirmation Peridot needed to know that he felt the same.

Soon, the moment got more intense as Peridot phased out of her clothes, revealing her curvy figure as she made her way down to Steven's crotch and unzipped his pants, having to duck a little as his member practically shot out.

"Oh my Stars. It's so big. And it's throbbing as well. How did you hide something like this in your attire, Steven?" Peridot asked as Steven simply smiled and blushed as the Green Gem giggled before gently stroking the hybrid's cock.

"Tell me: Who's your favorite Gem, Steven~?" Peridot asked as Steven moaned at how good he felt.

"Y-you are, Peridot." He replied.

"Right. And which Gem do you love and admire more than any other? And which Gem loves and admires you more than any other?~" Peridot asked as Steven let out another pleasure filled moan.

"Y-you, Peridot." He replied as Peridot giggled before straddling on top of the hybrid's member before rocking her hips as she moaned in pleasure.

"Ooh! Yes! It feels amazing, Steven! This…..this is everything I've ever imagined!!!" She exclaimed as Steven began thrusting into her, bucking her up and down as the sound of his pent up balls against her shapely ass could be heard clapping.

"OOOH! YES! YES, STEVEN!!" Peridot screamed as Steven continued to buck Peridot up and down before the hybrid let out a lust filled groan and flipped the Green Gem over on her back.

"I'm…what us humans call Pent up, Peridot. So….get ready…." The hybrid said as he began to thrust right into Peridot's Gem pussy, causing her to let out screams of pleasure as Steven picked up the pace, letting out every bit of pent up lust he had on the Green Gem as he continued to thrust rapidly into her.

"Ahhhh! That feels so good!!!!! Yes!!!!!" Peridot screamed as Steven kept up the pace. This lasted for at least a few hours until the both of them finally reached their limits. And with how pent up he was, Steven was about to erupt like a volcano all over Peridot.

"Ahhhh! PERIDOT!!!!!!!!!" Steven yelled as he turned Pink and shot out a massive load all over the Green Gem, completely drenching her in his cum as he calmed down and turned back to normal as he laid down next to her.

"Thanks Peridot. I really needed that. And…uh…sorry about the mess." Steven said as Peridot simply chuckled.

"That felt so amazing that I'm willing to ignore the fact that I'm completely drenched in your human reproductive fluid. You're lucky I love you, Steven." She said as Steven smiled.

"I love you too, Peridot." He replied as the two cuddled in bed together.