A Different Kind of Healing(Corrupted Steven X Alexandrite)

*ROOOOOARRR!*

The sound of Corrupted Steven's roars could be heard throughout Beach City as the Gems, Connie, the Diamonds and Spinel were at a loss on what to do. Steven's strength had increased as he was easily able to toss Alexandrite like a rag doll and break free of Lapis' water chains. No one was sure what to do to calm him down.

"This is just horrible. Deep in that monster, Steven is in there and he's so angry!" Pearl said tearfully.

"There must be something we can do to save him. But what? What could calm him...hmm? *sees something* Of course! That's what he needs! But we need to turn back into Alexandrite to do it. Once we do, you need to teleport us to a different location, White." Garnet said as Connie looked at her in confusion.

"What are you planning, Garnet?" She asked, utterly confused but ultimately ignored as Lapis then made a water avatar and grew to Steven's size. But instead of fighting him.....

*MWWWAH!*

Steven growled in frustration as Lapis used her avatar to plant a huge kiss on Steven's face, keeping him busy long enough for Alexandrite to form and White to teleport them to another area.

*In another location*

Corrupted Steven was now alone with Alexandrite. But the fusion then made her way down to Steven's now bulging erection that had sprung up without anyone's notice.

"This will calm you down." Alexandrite said as soothingly as possible as she began to suck on Steven's Corrupted Dick, wrapping her tongue up and around it as the corrupted hybrid lightly growled and relaxed.

"Just relax, Steven. Let Mommy heal her baby..." Alexandrite said softly as she continued to suck Steven's dick until...

*FLASH!*

Steven opened his eyes to find Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl smiling at him. He looked and saw he was back to normal.

"Thanks guys. I love you." He said as they all shared a hug...

Lurkerbelow

The_Lovely_Starlight

Parameshwarran