Love in the Dorm(Steven X Connie)

(Narrator's POV)

"Let's see: Carry the 4 and....huh?" Connie Maheswaren said as she looked at the window of her college dorm and smiled at who she saw before opening the window and letting him in. It was none other than her boyfriend Steven Universe.

"Steven, you do know you could have called and I would have told my roommate to let you in." The young woman said with a giggle as Steven rubbed the back of his head goofily.

"I guess I didn't think of that right away. I was in the area and decided to stop by but I didn't want to get you in trouble by just dropping in randomly." The hybrid said as Connie then captured his lips in a passionate kiss as the two fell onto her bed.

Steven removed Connie's shirt before she removed his pants and underwear, revealing his massive cock. Drooling a bit at her boyfriend's massive member, she began to gently suck on it, caressing the tip with her tongue as Steven moaned in pleasure at his girlfriend's mouth play.

Then it was the hybrid's turn. Removing Connie's panties, he began to lick her moist womanhood, causing her to gasp in pleasure before Steven began fingering her rapidly, causing her to let out squeaks of pleasure as her womanhood made wet sounds as Steven vigorously fingered it before removing his fingers and gently inserting his cock into Connie, thrusting into her gently before quickening the pace, causing her to moan in pleasure as Steven kept the pace.

"Steven....I'm cumming!" Connie exclaimed as she and Steven both hit their climax and fell back on the bed exhausted.

"Good thing everyone is at a party tonight. Otherwise this would have been really awkward to explain...." Connie said as Steven kissed her on the cheek and got up, thinking he had overstayed his welcome.

"No. Wait, Steven. Please....stay with me tonight. My roommate won't mind and I doubt she'll be back tonight anyway." Connie said as Steven smiled and got back in bed with his girlfriend, who gladly snuggled up to him.

College hadn't changed her a bit.

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Craftfury

FilippoMasiero2