Don't Breakfast Without Me

Requested by Lurkerbelow

They loved each other. That much is true and likely will always be true. But they were waiting for the moment to take their love to that next level. That level that would truly bond them. They wanted to get intimate. To go from close friends to lovers.

And now, with no Gems, no supervision and no one to distract or disturb them, it was time. There was Steven, sitting on the bed one evening after a day of fun and relaxation with Connie. She was in the bathroom in the shower. Suddenly, the shower turned off and she soon walked out in nothing but a towel.

"You sure you want to do this? I don't want to make you feel...." Steven began to say until Connie smiled and let the towel fall, revealing her naked body to the nervous hybrid. He loved her. She was beautiful. All of her.

Connie looked at Steven and smiled. She knew he wouldn't be up for this if she herself wasn't. That's why she made the first move. To show him that she was more than ready for their love to evolve. Tonight would be the night they take that next step.

Steven took off his shirt, revealing his now more toned body.  Despite much physical stress, Steven had actually become more fit, having lost a lot of weight over the years. Connie blushed as she approached before gently placing her arms around Steven's neck and capturing him in a passionate kiss.

Connie then slowly unzipped Steven's jeans and gasped as his manhood practically shot out like a jack in the box.

"Oh my. Looks like you've been waiting for this for quite a while. And all of this is for me? I'm...I'm flattered that I make you feel this way..." Connie said with a giggle as she gently began to caress Steven's erect penis, causing the hybrid to moan in pleasure as Connie then proceeded to suck on it, flicking the tip with her tongue.

After a while of this, it was Steven's turn to make Connie feel good. As his girlfriend laid back on the bed, Steven inserted the tip of his penis inside of Connie's wet and waiting womanhood, causing her to let out a yelp of shock.

"Are you OK? I'm not hurting you, am I?" Steven asked in concern.

"N-No. Keep going...please...keep going in..." Connie replied as Steven obliged and thrusted inside his entranced girlfriend. She was clearly waiting for this as well.

Over and over, Steven thrusted, his stamina being higher than a normal human male's meaning he could go much longer than a normal guy, which Connie was loving as she began panting as if she could climax at any minute from Steven's superhuman pace!

"S-Steven! I can't go on much longer! I'm reaching my limit!" Connie exclaimed as Steven finally allowed himself to stop as the both of them released their passion, signaling that they had finally done it. They had now officially become lovers.

*The next morning....*

Steven woke up to a note on his nightstand:

*I'll see you again, soon. My college tour starts soon and it'll just be the two of us more often. So keep yourself in good shape for me and don't push yourself too hard."*- Love, Connie.

Sorry this took so long, Lurker.

FilippoMasiero2

The_Lovely_Starlight

mama_kurogiri

JuanitasUniverse

KingMythLord