Blue's Lesson

Requested by KingMythLord

(Narrator's POV)

It was a seemingly quiet day on Homeworld. Things had been going well. Especially since Steven had been coming to visit more often. And while all 3 Diamonds couldn't be happier, Blue was the happiest. Why?

Well, lately her and Steven have been expirementing. That is to say, Blue had been observing human mating rituals AKA sex and wanted Steven to teach her more about it, something the hybrid was apprehensive of at first. Imagine how furious Garnet would be if she knew he'd been having sex with her most hated enemy?

However, Steven knew he had to do whatever he could to pacify the Diamonds, so he agreed. What he didn't expect was how much the both of them would enjoy it.

"Yes....YES! Ah Steven, that feels so amazing!" Blue exclaimed as Steven thrust his cock into her(she had shapeshifted down to a more manageable size), making her moan and yell in pleasure.

"Blue...you feel amazing, too..." Steven gasped, clearly in bliss himself as Blue giggled.

"Of course I do. I am a Diamond after all. None of those Gems or humans on Earth can even compare to me. Oh I want to do this more often--AHHH!" She exclaimed as Steven thrusted into her at a quicker pace. He was enjoying this far more than he thought he would. It felt amazing. Better than Connie ever felt.

"Yes...Blue.....I'm gonna cum....." Steven gasped as Blue was near her climax as well and let loose a massive pink creampie in Blue's pussy. Thankfully, she had no concept of childbirth or any womanly intestines, so he could let it loose without any fear of impregnating her.

"Steven....that was amazing. I....I love you so much. Thank you for teaching me what this was." Blue said softly as Steven smiled at her.

Maybe...just maybe he was beginning to like it on Homeworld.

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Craftfury

FilippoMasiero2