The Best Kind of Distraction

Warning! This is another one from my smut book on A03. This one has StevenXGarnet.

A quiet day at the Temple as Steven Universe was reading one of his favorite mangas when Garnet came in wearing yoga gear. She leaned down and gave Steven a peck on the cheek, causing the hybrid to blush.

"Hey Steven. What are you reading?" She asked.

"The latest Dragon Ball Super Manga. It's the finale of the Moro Arc, so I want to see how it ends." Steven replied, chuckling at his own nerdyness when it came to Manga. Not that it was anything to be ashamed of.

"Isn't there a Dragon Ball Super Anime on T.V.? Why not just watch that on that CrunchyRoll app instead of waiting for a new book to come out?" Garnet asked as Steven smiled.

"Because some mangas are better than the anime and DBS is one of them. Anyway, what are you up to? Pearl finally got you to try yoga?" Steven asked as Garnet chuckled.

"No. She didn't. This is something I wanted to try for myself. You don't mind if I do it in here, do you? I don't want to distract you from your manga reading." She said.

"Nah. You're alright, Garnet. Go ahead and do your yoga. I'll be OK." Steven said as Garnet smiled.

"Thank you, Steven. I'll try not to distract you." She said as she began doing some stretches as Steven continued to read his Manga, doing his best to keep his eyes off of Garnet's ass that was bobbing up and down as the fusion was doing stretches and positions that heavily focused on her already shapely ass.

"Gotta...focus...." Steven said to himself as he kept trying to read the next panel of his Manga, but it was like he couldn't see anything but Garnet's ass at the moment.

Feeling he was getting an erection, he then put a nearby blanket over his crotch and used a pillow for extra cover. He needed relief of some kind, but couldn't risk jerking it right there since Garnet would hear him.

It got to where he simply couldn't take the pressure anymore and soon found himself with his face right in Garnet's plump ass as the fusion chuckled.

"Oh my. Looks like I distracted you after all, Cutie Pie." She said with a laugh, letting out a small moan as she felt Steven's tongue wiggle around before she gently pushed him off and back onto the couch.

Getting a good look at his erection, Garnet licked her lips. Her Cutie Pie was certainly far bigger than anyone would have thought. And while she could accuse him of Shapeshifting to increase his size, Garnet could tell no Gem magic was at work here: This was pure pent up hormonal passion.

Steven moaned as Garnet wrapped her lips around his cock, her tongue caressing the tip as she flicked it back and forth and every which way across his cock. She then jerked it off, rubbing it up and down and opening her mouth, waiting for the inevitable blast of hybrid seed to come out like a cannon.

And sure enough...

"Ohhh!" Steven moaned as he shot out a massive amount that covered Garnet's face as the fusion chuckled.

"Tastes like Strawberries." She said as she cleaned her face off with her towel before carrying the exhausted Steven to bed, planting a pair of kisses on his cheek as she let him sleep.

"He's grown up so much. But he's still my Cutie Pie at the end of the day." Garnet said as she headed to her room.

The_Lovely_Starlight

Lurkerbelow

Halseboys

The_Diamond_Hybrid