Request:Better Connies

From:Lurkerbelow

(Narrator's POV)

(Narrator's POV)

"Ah I can't believe it's been a full two years since Steven and Connie got together as a couple!" Pearl said to Garnet as the two of them were waiting for Steven to get home. The hybrid had went out to bring some flowers to his girlfriend Connie Maheswaren for their two year anniversary.

"I can't either. Two years of love, trust and--" The fusion began to say until the door opened and in walked a furious and hurt looking Steven who simply walked up to his room and slammed the door, worrying Garnet and Pearl about what could have happened as Greg walked in.

"I can't believe her!! How could she do this to Steven on their two year anniversary?!?" He exclaimed as Pearl looked concerned.

"What? Do you mean Connie? What happened, Greg?" She asked as Greg put a hand up to his temple.

"She cheated on him. Of all the days...of all the days for her to do this with another guy!!! Amethyst is angry like you wouldn't believe! Ugh, I better go talk to Priyanka and Doug about this. I know I should be doing this but could you two talk to Steven? Or at least try and calm him down?" He asked as he left.

"This is horrible! I know how it feels to have someone you love do this to you. Steven....what do we do, Garnet? There has to be something we can do to cheer him up..." Pearl said as Garnet smirked with an idea...

*A bit later..*

"Damn it!!! How could I be so fucking stupid to think she ever gave a damn about me?!?" An enraged Steven yelled as his phone continuously buzzed with messages that ranged from "I wasn't trying to hurt you." and "We can still be friends, right?" that came from Connie who was trying her best to essentially cover her ass at this point, likely aware of the Gems knowing of her disloyalty.

Steven's skin was a bright shade of pink, a sign that he was in a mental and emotional state of turmoil. He couldn't believe Connie would do this and it seemed like nothing would be able to calm the enraged hybrid down...

Until the door opened and in walked not one but TWO Connies. Obviously this was Garnet and Pearl shapeshifting, but what got Steven going was that they were both naked. And them being Gems that could change their forms at will, it meant their versions of Connie had much more in the right places than the original.

"We can't have you upset, Steven. We're sorry Connie cheated on you. So we decided to cheer you up." Pearl said.

"Don't worry. We'll make you feel better and forget all about her." Garnet said as Steven smiled, pulled out his phone and pressed the record button before placing it right on his dresser.

"Thanks you two. This sure helps a lot." He said as the 3 of them were soon on the bed as Pearl rubbed her ass against Steven's erect member while Garnet licked her ass as Steven's erection grew even more as it was hotdogged between Pearl's asscheeks. This went on until Garnet switched placed with Pearl.

And Garnet's ass felt even better as Steven held on and shot his load all over the two of them after a long session.

*Later...*

Connie received a video message on her phone from Steven. Wondering what it could be, she looked and gasped at what she was seeing: a video where Steven was fucking more voluptuous versions of her, which was obviously Garnet and Pearl. And with a caption that read:

"Pearl and Garnet make for better Connies than you ever did."

Completely awestruck, Connie simply went to her room and screamed into her pillow, knowing she brought this unto herself.

Keep the requests coming guys!

Endie_287

FilippoMasiero2

Craftfury